• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

with all that boob talk she better have been fit and/or let you cop a feel

Remember a girl in some Malia toilets making me grope her boobs because they were "new".
Malia was the first holiday I went on without my parents. I was only 17.

The sights you see when you walk down that strip for the first time at night
laugh.gif

He didn't break Torres or Ba. They were broken before he arrived. If Costa doesn't work out it won't be because of Mou, it will just confirm Chelsea's curse.

Torres wasn't this bad in the season before the transfer though.

I would disagree in that Ba was broken before the transfer.

If we get Vidal Juve fans are gonna hate us.

They are going to be too busy hating Allegri for anything else.

WJD

Malia was the first holiday I went on without my parents. I was only 17.

The sights you see when you walk down that strip for the first time at night
laugh.gif

Think I was 19. Passed out at 10pm on the first night before waking up at like 2am and stumbling down the strip for the last few hours.

Wasn't really my scene in the end and I think going when you're in a relationship takes away a significant part of its "allure" if you can call it that.

3Sixty

Think I was 19. Passed out at 10pm on the first night before waking up at like 2am and stumbling down the strip for the last few hours.

Wasn't really my scene in the end and I think going when you're in a relationship takes away a significant part of its "allure" if you can call it that.

I've been to Zante and Kavos.

They are the best/worse Holidays in the world.

Ibiza is genuinely nice doe.

WJD

I've been to Zante and Kavos.

They are the best/worse Holidays in the world.

Ibiza is genuinely nice doe.

Yeah my sister's just got back from Ibiza with her group of extraordinarily attractive mates. Been sat on Facebook waiting patiently for the tagged photos to start going up.

GorillaJu

I haven't been to any of these spots or anything like it really. Never been a big fan of resorts though I did love going to Hawaii.

Walshy

To be fair, I don't remember most of it in the midst of all the free raki and fishbowls.

Malia is a shithole though, even worse in the day. I did a boat trip and that was alright I guess.

Aya Napa is alot better and Ibiza is in another league all together.

WJD

I'm going to Side in turkey in mid September. Never been there or Greece or Spain.

Sounds decent. I'm looking for somewhere like that to spend a long weekend away with the gf. Thinking Venice/Rome/Bruges/Genk/somewhere in Croatia at the moment.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani “In Naples, I could not leave the house, in Paris, I can continue to go about my life as always,” Cavani has told El Observador this week.

“Italy breathes football, wherever you are you feel this passion. I could not leave the house without being attacked by fans.

“In France, people are calmer, with more normality to following the game. In Paris I can live a normal life.

“The French are more respectful, they always ask permission before taking a picture or asking for an autograph. People treat you differently.”

I miss going against this Napoli

2192010918.gif

Facism

I'm going to Side in turkey in mid September. Never been there or Greece or Spain.

LOL Watch out i heard those Turkish guys are sleazy and will chat you up LOL #insecure #racist #itsokcosimjoking #smalldicksyndrome #TheSun

Mid-september is going to be lovely, meight.

Feorax

Tony Barrett has confirmed we're in for Manquillo on loan. Makes sense, no point buying a RB while we don't know how Flanno/Wisdom/McLaughlan will develop.

Walshy

Tony Barrett has confirmed we're in for Manquillo on loan. Makes sense, no point buying a RB while we don't know how Flanno/Wisdom/McLaughlan will develop.
Would you be happy with:

RB: Flanagan/Johnson/Manquillo
LB: Moreno/Enrique/Smith

for full back positions?

WJD

Still debating whether I should just record our game against LA and watch it in the morning, or go to bed early and wake up for it at 4.

I'm well aware it'll be shit, slow and boring but jesus I've missed club football and christ I want to see Herrera.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Klopp when confronted with the Hummels rumours: "did they also say €20m?" *laughs* "when papers mention such numbers you know it's garbage."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom