• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

1cb08-JUICHEN-d8.gif

he's third choice anyway ;) TEVEZ LLORENTE BABY

That guy is full of waffle, people made up a fake player and he was linking us with him, I'm sorry Yurt but that money is going on Vidal :(

Manchester United are prepared to offer €50m (£39.5m) for Arturo Vidal with a salary of €6m (£4.7m) per season. [Tuttosport] #MUFC

I remember thinking at the time if Spurs kept Bale and used Soldado correctly, they could get top 4 :lol

I also thought that Soldado would get like 20 goals in the league lol

sohois

Sohois only complete mugs thoughts Spurs would win the league

They bought crap players. We said that at the time. Sensible people realised they would struggle to get top 4.

Dunno what you are on with this revisionism mumbo jumbo

'We'? I remember arguing that Spurs would be weakened if they sold Bale but seemingly being one of the only ones, other than Arsenal fans. And Arsenal fans sure aren't sensible.

I think if I went back to Gafs preseason predictions for last season then we would far far more people suggesting that they were going get top4, or could even go for the title than wouldn't.

Barca and Madrid know how to get shit done.

They decide who they want and go out and get them and pony up.

Don't like alot of the way they operate but at least they don't penny pinch.

Barca and Madrid know how to get shit done.

They decide who they want and go out and get them and pony up.

Don't like alot of the way they operate but at least they don't penny pinch.

meh they abuse the shitty rep, its like every player is brainwashed that at some point the righteous place is to end up in Barcelona or Madrid, even if they are benchwarmers.

MPW

james ... what an unnecessary signing ... there is a good chance he'll be a flop like kaka

i would be more happy if it was pogba or vidal

TeddyBoy

Sohois only complete mugs thoughts Spurs would win the league

They bought crap players. We said that at the time. Sensible people realised they would struggle to get top 4.

Dunno what you are on with this revisionism mumbo jumbo

I can't say for this board, but it was common thought among Liverpool fans that Spurs would do very well last year. It is quite revisionist to say no one thought Spirs would do well (top four).

LTWheels

The British government has decriminalised online video game, music and movie piracy, scrapping fuller punishment plans after branding them unworkable.

Starting in 2015, persistent file-sharers will be sent four warning letters explaining their actions are illegal, but if the notes are ignored no further action will be taken.

The British government has decriminalised online video game, music and movie piracy, scrapping fuller punishment plans after branding them unworkable.

Starting in 2015, persistent file-sharers will be sent four warning letters explaining their actions are illegal, but if the notes are ignored no further action will be taken.

Yes but after about 2 years they'll review that system to see if it's assisted in bringing down piracy levels. If not then the harsher system will then be implemented.

Also criminalisation has nothing to do with it. The letters were always planned to be civil pre-action letters.

I thought Spurs had done good business.

I still think quite a few of those players are decent/good though. But Soldado and Paulinho, no saving em. Soldado..maybe, just maybe.

LTWheels

Yes but after about 2 years they'll review that system to see if it's assisted in bringing down piracy levels. If not then the harsher system will then be implemented.

Also criminalisation has nothing to do with it. The letters were always planned to be civil pre-action letters.

Yep, copied that report from a game website. Seems they have butchered the message compared to the bbc report.

Gerrard can be shit for England aswell as England being shit.

Although Gerrard did do better than Rooneh and Lampard have IMO. But that's not saying much.

L1NETT

Emyr Huws joined Wigan on loan

Good signing, he's meant to be pretty good isn't he? Remember he scored a couple of beauts for the Blues last year.

20 now, probably needs to think about a permanent transfer somewhere

That rumoured Vidal salary is after tax. But that paper used some Spanish source so as expected - bollocks.

Manquillo is meant to be a proper diamond. Kid is a GOAT RB in the making. I can sense it. Put a stop to it Saul Nigez and Oliver Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom