• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I reduce the size of gifs without losing too many frames? This fucker came out at like 3MB and it's not even that big dimension wise.

ibrg9qUVavlXPX.gif
Make a webm instead

L1NETT

Yeah but you just said, "they bought crap players. We said that at the time"

I might be misreading this, but assuming you're talking about the players is that not a huge contradiction?

no no no you are misinterpreting me. Apologies, wasn't at all clear. Those two things weren't related, my bad for writing them like that, does look a bit silly I agree.

We said that at the time was in reference to the idea that every assumed Spurs would do really well. I said that people at the time didn't think they would get top 4, that's wasn't in reference to the quality of the players

And yeah,after watching them we brought crap players isn't the most controversial of statements. I didn't say that at the time though, how could I.

rvy

Banned
All aboard the Peter Lim money train.

Please look forward to have your team pillaged by Chinese money.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

no no no you are misinterpreting me. Apologies, wasn't at all clear. Those two things weren't related, my bad for writing them like that, does look a bit silly I agree.

We said that at the time was in reference to the idea that every assumed Spurs would do really well. I said that people at the time didn't think they would get top 4, that's wasn't in reference to the quality of the players

And yeah,after watching them we brought crap players isn't the most controversial of statements. I didn't say that at the time though, how could I.

Makes sense. My mistake then.

BtJbQvvIIAAfHRs.jpg:large

Still haven't officially announced Davies, but we go ahead and show a video with him in it...

Ten million pounds sterling...

And yet dauntingly, those issues aren't even the biggest of Ancelotti's headaches. Instead, it will be meeting the expectations of Perez's evocative imagination that will prove most troublesome for Los Blancos' manager.

This is a team, remember, that notched 104 league goals last season, the most of any team in Europe, cracking the ton in Spain for a fifth consecutive season to take the club's five-year La Liga tally to a truly absurd 532 goals.

There's not a club on the planet that can match that.

This is a team that wreaked havoc all over the continent, a team that smashed 10 past Galatasaray across two meetings, nine past Schalke and five past the defending European champions, Bayern Munich.

How devastating can it really get? Where do you go from there?

Expecting a greater attacking output again is like asking Tiger Woods to set a scoring average of 62 or Michael Jordan to average 45-a-game.

Yet, by signing Rodriguez, Perez has indicated that's exactly the expectation.

Good read - Pressure Now on Carlo Ancelotti to Make Florentino Perez's Galactico Dream Work.

rvy

Banned
Is Linius still alive? I think the Calatan women got to him. They thought it was a young Cruyff.
Probably locked away in some basement being used as a sex toy by now.

He is the one who needs it. Although he always looks so loveable.

edit: What did you/milan make of his performance at the weekend?

Another good performance, the assist itself was beautiful. He played like 20 minutes iirc, so except from that run, he didn't have the time to shine. Still, it's great to see him at this point while being only 16. My bet is that we'll see him in Serie A even before he's 18 years old.

rvy

Banned
Portooooo

Hopefully Quintero destroys that league this year

Depends on hooker finances to bribe refs. You're probably in luck, this economic crisis has really brought down the prostitution market. Blowjobs are going for 10 €.

That's like 2 packs of Marlboros. That's how cheap it is.

Meier

Emyr Huws joined Wigan on loan

Good signing, he's meant to be pretty good isn't he? Remember he scored a couple of beauts for the Blues last year.

20 now, probably needs to think about a permanent transfer somewhere

I actually think he'll be with the first team next year when we need to go back to worrying about club-trained players in the UCL. Very good player, would have preferred he get a loan to a PL side but you know that Uwe will look to play him in every game or close to it (assuming the 6-month loan becomes a full year) and that's probably better than sporadic subs and the like which he'd end up getting at Burnley or something.

Suen

All aboard the Peter Lim money train.

Please look forward to have your team pillaged by Chinese money.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
Well if anything good comes out of it then it's Valencia being competitive again which can only be a good thing in La Liga. I'm hoping we see a stronger Valencia in coming years.

Barzul

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Former Arsenal player André Santos was doing so bad for Flamengo that both parties decided to rescind his contract. Now a free agent.

Wow. He got beat up by fans yesterday too.

Another good performance, the assist itself was beautiful. He played like 20 minutes iirc, so except from that run, he didn't have the time to shine. Still, it's great to see him at this point while being only 16. My bet is that we'll see him in Serie A even before he's 18 years old.

You really think they are gonna let him go back down to the primavera? Twice they asked for special permission for him to play in Serie A before 16. For better or worse Milan are gonna throw him in to a proper game this season. It is also crazy to think that he will make his debut after Pirlo and El Shaarawy

rvy

Banned
Well if anything good comes out of it then it's Valencia being competitive again which can only be a good thing in La Liga. I'm hoping we see a stronger Valencia in coming years.

Susan, I don't care if anything good comes out of it.

Do you think the people in the villages that the vikings pillaged were thinking "Well, I hope they don't run into some ditch on their way home" after having their shit stolen and their women raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom