• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Seem to remember there were some, yes. Funny thing was (and going from memory here) it seemed like it was non Spurs fans hyping up their transfer business.

I'm not going to say I read every single post, but I don't remember anyone saying at the time that we bought badly. Or that these players we bought are rubbish as a lot of people now seem to think.

Nothing wrong with anyone changing their mind, and well done to anyone who did see us doing badly, but outside of a number next to our name I'd be surprised if there were people who said exactly the same things they are now.

Hard to judge as we hadn't seen them play

but loads of those predictions have (predictably) Arsenal finishing like 5/6 and Spurs 4th

That's an endless pattern

Yeah but you just said, "they bought crap players. We said that at the time"

I might be misreading this, but assuming you're talking about the players is that not a huge contradiction?

WJD

How do I reduce the size of gifs without losing too many frames? This fucker came out at like 3MB and it's not even that big dimension wise.

ibrg9qUVavlXPX.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The redcafe thread on Vidal hasnt been updated in 2 hours, it must be off

Barzul

Chelsea vs Real Madrid on CL's finals, calling it
Chelsea wins

Think it could be RM v City. Think City will go far this time. They've solidified their core with players like Sagna, Fernando and now Mangala. They still have those squad penalties right though? So injuries could hamper them.

sohois

Think it could be RM v City. Think City will go far this time. They've solidified their core with players like Sagna, Fernando and now Mangala. They still have those squad penalties right though? So injuries could hamper them.

None of those players are starters though. If Aguero is injured again, which seems likely, they're going to have difficulties

Jarnet87

Madrid are not repeating. The Ancelotti love affair will be over, and he'll get the sack if he misses out on the league title. Thus the lunacy at Madrid will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom