• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Well, yes, that would be preferable but we don't know if the corporal is good enough for Arsenal. Or ever will be. I want the best RBs at Arsenal

Think Debuchy might be initially a bit different to Sagna in that he hasn't played here for years and years so might not get as much game time.

The option to buy is a stickler, yeah.

Don't want to develop a young player for another club. We're not that kind of club.

Jenkinson is good and only getting better.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
some random muppetry:

- Ronald Koeman is looking to bring argentine LB Marcos Rojo to Southampton. transfer is valued at 30 million €.

That would be more than double their previous transfer record. I very much doubt they'd pay that money for anyone.

apparently Koeman wants Stefan De Vrij (he's also been linked to Manchester United). That seems more likely.

fuenf

I think I've settled on my phone choices:

Samsung Galaxy S4
HTC One
Sony Xperia Z

Which is the best. GO.

S4? Well, I love my Z2 but the battery life of the Z is said to be really bad (and I believe the display sucks balls). The One (I guess the M7?) is nice but I couldnt look past that camera.

So Suarez for £75 million (with the risk of further biting penalties) or James for £63 million (with the risk he isn't as good as he showed at the World Cup)?

I'd go Suarez.

Clegg

We've allegedly bid for Cuadrado. That's assuming reports in Colombian press are accurate and haven't based their story on British press natterings.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
-----------------ter-Stegen------------------
Alves----Bartra-----Pique-----Alba----
--------Mascherano-Busquets---------
---Iniesta-----Messi------Neymar------
----------------Suarez-----------------------

or

-----------------ter-Stegen-----------------
Alves---Bartra----Pique----Alba-------
-----Iniesta----Busquets---Rakitic----
Messi--------Suarez---------Neymar--

Just hoping that's doesn't turn out to be our defensive backline.

Suarez is a proven player, even James flops, they will sell those shirts thou.

I am pretty sure even after a mediocre season City or PSG may fork 50m for him, easily.

3xK5Sh4.jpg

Sporting played well, that's all you can take away really. But he's a great coach.

His work on Estoril was outstanding. Getting to 5th place with a newly promoted team, losing half the squad and doing even better by reaching 4th with the extra stress and fatigue of european matches is something that any coach should be proud.

jtb

Banned
Wenger's number one priority this pre-season should be stripping Wilshere of the number 10 shirt and giving it to Ozil

inky

My bad. Forgot about their Dortmund based subsidiary.

I need to see him in good form before I believe in him again. For me he has become a glorified bench player already... it pains me to say that, but he showed basically nothing last season.

Ya, he is already in his declining years. I don't follow the Bundesliga closely so I didn't realize it was that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom