• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's talking about having a successful season over all and less in the sense of winning titles. But given is pedigree, I do believe he is aiming for the CL. He know he (!) screwed up in the semis against Real and that the CL was there for Bayern's taking last season.

Sure, I think he's aiming for the CL title too. But the way he worded that, it made it seem like Bayern will oust him if he doesn't win a certain title. I think that has to be the Bundesliga title. While aspirations are always high at Bayern, they can't actually expect Pep to win the CL this season.

Tubie

People ask the dumbest questions.

"Do you think Madrid should get Falcao"

He's been very smart with his answers, lol.

fuenf

Sure, I think he's aiming for the CL title too. But the way he worded that, it made it seem like Bayern will oust him if he doesn't win a certain title. I think that has to be the Bundesliga title. While aspirations are always high at Bayern, they can't actually expect Pep to win the CL this season.

nah Bayern loves him, I doubt he would be sacked if he doesnt win the league. But I'm not sure whether he could deal with losing, he appears to only accept the absolute best from himself.

People ask the dumbest questions.

"Do you think Madrid should get Falcao"

He's been very smart with his answers, lol.

they more or less asked Kroos the same thing about James... we all know how that played out ;)

Marc

I can't tell if DC is trolling or if he is serious...

Remind yourself he is a City fan and then you'll have your answer. ;)

Man, that Real Madrid team is crazy. Real good football players all over but with only one 'galactico' personality amongst them. Well two if you count Casillas I guess.

Watching the presentation of James and he is classy in picking out the kids with the ball and not getting butthurt over pitch invaders. Wish him well, been great to watch.

Yen

AFFC was a good read. The series hasn't slipped up so far yet.
Read it, plus The Third Policeman, Thor: God Butcher and Fables: Wooden Soldiers in the past few days.

Arnie

Origi. Done. Lovren. Done. Remy. Done.

Manquillo (WHO IS HE), seemingly done.

Moreno offer still on the table.

Marquee: in progress.

Clegg

AFFC was a good read. The series hasn't slipped up so far yet.
Read it, plus The Third Policeman, Thor: God Butcher and Fables: Wooden Soldiers in the past few days.
March of the Wooden Soldiers was fantastic. You're nearly at the Homelands volume which imo is even better.

Meier

No, I mean proper fat.

Like Georgie is a bit too fond of pudding. That sort of fat.

Christ I'm bored.

You can just tell he's going to go bald too. I saw a picture the other day and all I could think was how thin his hair looked. Poor guy. I suppose he'll manage though.

idontknowhowtheseplayersare

I wanted to punch him throught twitter earlier when he was muppetting over Hamas.

From a Premface perspective, Lovren and Remy are definitely good

Haven't seen much of Moreno, don't know shit about Marquillo, and Origi could turn into a beast, and if not, we're not relying on him anyway :p

Arnie

idontknowhowtheseplayersare
You will in 12 months.

That's what we do.
What realistic marquee signing do you think you can make?
Someone like Griezmann would be a marquee, and definitely realistic.

Marquees aren't meant to be realistic, though. It's money thrown at an object. Lots of it. And if enough money is thrown and enough faces are touched then things can be pushed through.

Slizz

zvoAPYo.jpg

Kinan

God damn, Shakhtar won 2:0 after horrible errors of central defenders. :/ Only redeeming quality of this drab match was amazing amount of hot chicks at the stadium. #loveUkraine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom