• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibsZPNLbbpmtz6.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Me and Quiche, undefeated

Belgium op

So, Drogba's on his way back to Chelsea apparently.

1 year deal as a player/coach it sounds like, I guess he will have it extended afterwards as a coach, at least I hope so. Don't care what people say about bullshit like "perfect way to end his Chelsea career", if he can help the club a little by being a backup player, then I'm all for it.

Pennywise

The bit
where the folks are keeping the people in the basement as food
creeped me the fuck out

Yeah, that's one of the strongest moments within the movie.
Sadly you it all feels so plastered together without a line.
They should have cutted some scenes and improved others.

Fry

So, we signed 3 players from Southampton, and we're still gonna lose to them. It's written in the stars.

Pennywise

just check out the lineups from chelsea, madrid, barca and bayern. unreal. this champions league season will be epic.

Barca still has to sign someone for the defense.

And don't forget alot of other clubs.
Arsenal invested alot, City also bears the potential not to totally go under once again.

Klopp is ready to jump in !
h35HmO4.jpg

I can wait tbh

World Cup only ended a week ago :)() and I want us to get 3 more players in, not including Remy

Lovren
Moreno
Ball-out marquee
nhos
statement signing, as Sanchez would have been

Well I mean I can wait too since Man U needs more players that Liverpool does.

But it feels strange to have no football to watch after such a long time on the weekends.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21tarn_woody_news?start=483

MUTV interview with woodward today, sounds like a genuinely nice guy aswell. He also teases many signings "Watch this space".

That's his job, he better deliver.

1 year deal as a player/coach it sounds like, I guess he will have it extended afterwards as a coach, at least I hope so. Don't care what people say about bullshit like "perfect way to end his Chelsea career", if he can help the club a little by being a backup player, then I'm all for it.

those chelsea fans will be singing a different tune when he scores the CL winning goal in 2015

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Woodward on transfers (paraphrasing im writing as I hear it)

* Weve been working with Louis on transfers for several weeks
* We have moved forward on some of those targests
* The time he spends here (in US) he will tweak decisions as needed
* The reality is there is alot of media speculation, one summer we were linked to 250 players and bought 3. Thats a reality of the situation.
* Some people will be dissapointed, overall i hope they see we are heading in the right direction.
* We are willing to invest.
* There is no fixed budget, Financially we are extremely strong. Louis is the boss and we have been in dialogue for some time.
* Watch this space.
* Players will be leaving, a few have gone, there may well be a few others.
* We are not in Europe, less games, a tighter squad. A decision for Louis.

Woodward on transfers (paraphrasing im writing as I hear it)

* Weve been working with Louis on transfers for several weeks
* We have moved forward on some of those targests
* The time he spends here (in US) he will tweak decisions as needed
* The reality is there is alot of media speculation, one summer we were linked to 250 players and bought 3. Thats a reality of the situation.
* Some people will be dissapointed, overall i hope they see we are heading in the right direction.
* We are willing to invest.
* There is no fixed budget, Financially we are extremely strong. Louis is the boss and we have been in dialogue for some time.
* Watch this space.
* Players will be leaving, a few have gone, there may well be a few others.
* We are not in Europe, less games, a tighter squad. A decision for Louis.

Thanks, haven't had the time to watch the full interview.

Making right noises, hopefully new signings follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom