• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Since I've spent most of the summer in the sticks, without internet or tv, someone tell me, who is Manquillo? What is Manquillo? How is Manquillo?

Liverpool hope to make their first defensive signing of the summer by securing Javier Manquillo on a season-long loan from Atlético Madrid.

The 20-year-old Spain youth international barely featured for Diego Simeone’s team as they won La Liga and reached the Champions League final last season but the right-sided defender is highly rated and coveted by several clubs this summer, Arsenal among them.

Anfield officials have proposed a season-long loan with a view to a permanent transfer for Manquillo, who will join Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic and Emre Can among Liverpool’s in-comings should the deal go through.

The club’s hectic summer transfer window shows no sign of abating, with the strikers Loïc Rémy and Divock Origi due in Boston, where Brendan Rodgers’ squad are in pre-season training, to undergo medicals in the next 24 hours. Liverpool have met an £8m release clause in Rémy’s contract with Queens Park Rangers and agreed to pay Lille £9.8m for the Belgium international, who is expected to return on loan to the French club next season.

Dejan Lovren is edging closer to a £20m transfer from Southampton to Anfield, with the Croatia centre-half having made clear his preference to join Liverpool to the manager Ronald Koeman, but Rodgers is keen to strengthen across his defence.

A left-back remains a priority but Swansea City’s Ben Davies is on the verge of joining Tottenham Hotspur and Sevilla have refused to budge all summer on their £20m valuation of Alberto Moreno. Liverpool’s £16m bid for the 22-year-old remains on the table.

#IanAyreGTIYFH

Peco

I don't mind Adidas but I do hate Opel

Feyenoord-14-15-Home-Kit-3.jpg

I miss Opel

ac-milan-02-away-pi-ch3cco.jpg

Elchele

wow, Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS4 at 8.40$USD in the PSN Store.

Never thought about buying the game but if I had the money I would buy it

rvy

Banned
The constant Hercules YTv ads are putting me off from ever watching the movie.

Not that I would ever do it anyway, but they're not helping.

wow, Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS4 at 8.40$USD in the PSN Store.

Never thought about buying the game but if I had the money I would buy it

You need to be saved from yourself. Looking like Pepe must not be the only Portuguese thing about you. You clearly buy shit that is useless because it's at a low price.

rvy

Banned
What is Masters of Sex? Really weird YT ad. It's a cookie being dipped in milk, emulating a penis going inside a vagina. Then it last for 20 seconds and the cookie is removed. It drips twice.

And then it's some women's corset being removed.

These new condom ads have really gotten out of hand.

Elchele

Pep was apparently caught on camera telling Gerland that Badstuber is the best player he's ever had. [Bild]

"Hermann, Hermann. We've always had two outstanding players, CBs. But Badstuber is better. He's the best player I've ever had."

BADSTUBER.

BADS-TUBER.

FUCKING HOLGER BADSTUBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom