• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laziest kit designers ever

jbapOOHZXDPYHy.png

jI6YUxIIgnwrD.jpg

Thank god for that money though. Fuck Nike.

I fucking hate Adidas, can't believe they managed to fuck up our kits. I don't even care much about the designs, but I would like the colours to be fucking correct.

Timurid

If this is true, what a slap to fucking ruve. It'll be glorious seeing all the tears on twitter and them begging to meet their maker in the CL. Ibra and Thiago Silva will shit on Allegri and Conte will tear out Bepe's spleen!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for Blanc though. He did well last year too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If this is true, what a slap to fucking ruve. It'll be glorious seeing all the tears on twitter and them begging to meet their maker in the CL. Ibra and Thiago Silva will shit on Allegri and Conte will tear out Bepe's spleen!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for Blanc though. He did well last year too.
It probably isn't because it's being reported by CdS. And the guy that runs it hates Conte's guts, it's genuinely personal.

who's Bepe? I approve of tearing spleens though

Timurid

It probably isn't because it's being reported by CdS. And the guy that runs it hates Conte's guts, it's genuinely personal.

who's Bepe? I approve of tearing spleens though

I think it's fake too. I haven't read anything of the sort on all the french paper's sites and and even this PSG news aggregator i go to.

Marotta! I forgot the 2nd p.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think it's fake too. I haven't read anything of the sort on all the french paper's sites and and even this PSG news aggregator i go to.

Marotta! I forgot the 2nd p.

Oh..well in that case, may I lend a hand in the spleen tugging?

Wilbur

Banned
ten minutes from home

i left the house at half 10 this morning

why do so many people want chicken on a tuesday night

have we signed vermaelen yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom