• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
I hope he isn't kidnapped by crazy fangirls.

Ronaldo can't be in Japan.

They think Gackt is cool over there.

rvy

Banned
On the topic of GACKT, last September, "Shukan Bunshun" (BUNGEISHUNJU Ltd.) published a big scoop about him and Yumiko Shaku (Tommy's Artist Company) being in a casual sexual relationship. Certain staff members had previously revealed that GACKT would have his driver circle around the town while Shaku performed fellatio on him in the back seat. Even in this case with Ms. A, he was obsessed with forcing her into dirty acts using her mouth, a characteristic of him that has now been exposed. It would seem that the credibility of the case has gone up with this.

No.

Suen

Seriously Morata picking up an injury on his first day of training has to be one of the funniest and most tragic thing to happen this summer. It describes Juve's current situation perfectly. Can't believe it only took a few days to make Juve look like one of the saddest clubs on the planet :lol

Guys.

I think we might actually sell Robinho.

Robinho's wiki says he already plays for Orlando City FC.

:\

Celebrating.gif

Give the number 7 to Mastour or El Shaa

Feorax

It 's quite obviously distracting to Ian Ayre that the shirt is vacant, so if I took it then maybe he'd focus and get the Moreno deal sorted.

KidA - apparently the Adidas kits they showed United during bidding weren't based on the standard templates, so there's hope yet.

The whole team is ugly anyway so it makes little difference.

Mac_Lane

At what point does the PSG exodus start? We all know it's going to happen sooner or later this summer.

Ain't gonna happen. We intend to hold on some key players for the future, namingly Verratti, Cavani, Marquinhos.

But I could see Lavezzi leaving, an English club might prove dumb enough to spend 30mil on him, when you see that a player like Borini's supposedly worth 18 million pounds....

WJD

Find it a bit concerning that the only names we're being linked to now are defenders. Still in desperate need of another CM or we're going into the season not much better off than last year. Well, aside from the managerial change obvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom