• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BtOEuTnCUAAraHX.jpg

----

Arsenal
@Arsenal
German midfielder Thomas Eisfeld has signed for Fulham in a permanent deal.
Details here: http://po.st/ZMTcGf

Buyback clause plssss

Blablurn

i cant log into the online part, shanks

no idea whts going on

they ask me to do a security question but it doesnt continue once i do it

BtOHlkyIYAAknrr.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifa is down for another hour, maintenance till 12 BST

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't want to get excited over this Shaqiri BS, because I know he's just using us (like Robben) to get a better contract

is this is how it feels like to be forced into prostitution?
Rare footage of Artorias as a child
LOLL I never thought of that!
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Download the audio files for the simpsons and listen to the classic seasons like a podcast, what ive been doing for years, its great you can visualise it all as you're listening.

Download the audio files for the simpsons and listen to the classic seasons like a podcast, what ive been doing for years, its great you can visualise it all as you're listening.

I used to come home from school everyday, pop in a season of the simpsons and just chill and do my homework at the same time.

Something about that was so relaxing.

Mr Cola

I used to come home from school everyday, pop in a season of the simpsons and just chill and do my homework at the same time.

Something about that was so relaxing.

It truly is as good as we remember, which is very rare for tv made 20 years ago.

BTW Fifa PC servers are back up

lol

Caught Offside has said we've agreed a £22m fee with Southampton for Schneiderlin.

DARE I BELIEVE?

lol, no cos the source is shite

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve- Tevez on Allegri's arrival & training sessions: "I feel like Lionel Messi! Well, I can't stop vomiting."
Juve- Tevez on Allegri's arrival & training sessions: "I feel like Lionel Messi! Well, I can't stop vomiting."
I CANT

Clegg

Uniteds targets: Hummels, De Vrij, Blind and Vermaelen. Filter out the unrealistic and the crap and you're left with De Vrij and Blind. Sensible targets who would strengthen the squad. Quite underwhelming for us transfer muppets tho.

Smart decision by the club to make a bit low key this year, lots of the players were at the World Cup and played a lot or just played tons last season and they didn't think sending them half way across the planet was a good idea.

Surprisingly good from us to be honest, if I'm honest.

Also, someone remind me how many of the under 21s trained at the club do we need to meet Uefa CL squad quota… hmm…!

I think the rules are in the 25 man squad you need 4 players homegrown at the club:

Terry + 3 U21's

4 players homegrown in the league:

Cesc, Lukaku, Cahill and either another youth or possibly Bertrand or Moses if they are not sold

The remaining 17 currently would probably look like this:

Cech
Courtois
Schwarzer
Ivanovic
Azpi
Luis
Matic
Ramires
Mikel
Oscar
Schurrle