• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Uniteds targets: Hummels, De Vrij, Blind and Vermaelen. Filter out the unrealistic and the crap and you're left with De Vrij and Blind. Sensible targets who would strengthen the squad. Quite underwhelming for us transfer muppets tho.

De Vrij is coming to join to RoKo Revolution.

You can have Tommy V

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hmmm. Yeah, Prandelli and probably Montella. Just to stick it to Fiorentina.
I'm all for sticking it to Viola :lol TWO of their former managers :lol
Uniteds targets: Hummels, De Vrij, Blind and Vermaelen. Filter out the unrealistic and the crap and you're left with De Vrij and Blind. Sensible targets who would strengthen the squad. Quite underwhelming for us transfer muppets tho.

It's okay, you can say Vidal.

I think most of the journalists covering United have this info. I know The Times have definitely mentioned our interest in those players.

Sounds like a briefing line from Wooders.

You can tell this because the same journos (Ogden, Jackson, the guy from the Mirror etc) all have the exact same story released at the same time.

Blablurn

BtN7eF4IQAAbnjL.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder what CM''s we are actually in for, its obvious we are going to get one more.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd be happy with Blind and De Vrij. Might be underwhelming from a muppetry point of fire, but Blind is good cover for LB and apparently was player of the season in Eredivisie last season, and De Vrij looked good at the WC and seems to have good reports too. Definitely need another CM on top, but they're good signings.

On another note my hours for next week are horrific 😞 absolutely horrific

Monday 5-12
Tuesday 4-12
Wednesday 12-12
Thursday 12-5
Friday 12-12

And I'm working 12-10 Friday and Saturday and 12-4 Sunday as well. pls September hurry up so I can LEAVE

Looks like Silef Gidjurgsen is on his way out :( I liked him, but it's for his own good that he go to Swansea. He could be an absolute star there in a way he never will at Spurs.

I'd be happy with Blind and De Vrij. Might be underwhelming from a muppetry point of fire, but Blind is good cover for LB and apparently was player of the season in Eredivisie last season, and De Vrij looked good at the WC and seems to have good reports too. Definitely need another CM on top, but they're good signings.

On another note my hours for next week are horrific 😞 absolutely horrific

Monday 5-12
Tuesday 4-12
Wednesday 12-12
Thursday 12-5
Friday 12-12

And I'm working 12-10 Friday and Saturday and 12-4 Sunday as well. pls September hurry up so I can LEAVE

VakSeM2.gif

Yager

Banned
So he did it. 20M for Mathieu. I don't know what the fuck is Zubi thinking. I WANT TO SCREAM AND BREAK THINGS ASKGFJ HELP ME

Meier

Interesting to see Eisfeld to Fulham. Nice signing for them -- they have quite a few young talents in their academy and this will add to it.

Meier

20mEuros for a 30 year old defender with 2 French caps loooooooool

Barca pls
Very strange but obviously they think he's a good fit. If he can play for them for 3-4 years and improves their team, then it's a good move.

Valencia are apparently in for Jackson. €40m.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Guardian saying we have no interest in Di'Maria, it was understood im sure but at least we have clarification

Hixx

Hixx?

Some quotes from Poyet tonight...

"I sat down with Lee [Congerton - Head of Recruitment] and we had quite a unsuccessful and frustrating chat. I feel that I'm not getting the players that are essential for me to do my job. I said there's something wrong within this club and it's still there, I'm not sure what else I can do to change it."

"I heard that Paolo Di Canio had a similar experience with the last person that was employed to make the transfers and that didn't work out for Sunderland."

"It seems like it's happening all over again. I was promised a few things before I signed my new contract and they are not being delivered. That is frustrating for me and my staff and I now seriously need to take a step back and evaluate my role at the club."

25/1 Next manager to leave.

GET ON

Who made these quotes up? I mean, they don't even sound like Poyet.

Suen

Very strange but obviously they think he's a good fit. If he can play for them for 3-4 years and improves their team, then it's a good move.

Jackson is supposed to be one of Lim's star signings this summer (to show he's serious about the club). Let's see if it goes through, it would be a great signing for them.

Mr Cola

My favourite football memory was seeing Nedved and Davids in their prime at Juve in Italy, they bossed Brescia, id never seen players move that fast live. Then again my experience up to that point was watching Watford play :|

Yager

Banned

5 years without signing a CB and here comes fucking Zubi and signs Mathieu, who's not even a natural CB but a LB. ZUBI WAHT AR U DOIN.

He did not impress in the couple of matches I saw of Eisfeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom