• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of things he has been well up LVG's arse. To be fair though, he looks in shape, the best he has looked to my eyes for years, and was the fastest in a speed test in training apparently. Fingers crossed he used the new manager as a chance to really turn a corner.

He does look more fit which is great

Peco

@Milanello said:
Cruzeiro's sporting director: "We won't buy Robinho seeing as we didn't manage to reach a financial agreement."

@Milanello said:
Cruzeiro had offered Robinho an annual salary of €1.8m, according to GdS. He earns €2.5m at Milan.

8081610k4k2j.gif

it'll be a bit weird if Man Utd end the season having bought just 2 upgrades to the first team, and a few bench options when they'll be in fewer competitions. There must be bigger buys coming in, and a few players leaving

Anderson
Nani
Hernandez
Kagawa

That's the main fat that should be trimmed imo

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
it'll be a bit weird if Man Utd end the season having bought just 2 upgrades to the first team, and a few bench options when they'll be in fewer competitions. There must be bigger buys coming in, and a few players leaving

Anderson
Nani
Hernandez
Kagawa

It looks like well start the season without a CM, but im sure by the end of the window we will have one. CB i think is currently being sorted.

Saw a load of these this morning, he really is imposin but still motivating. The reactions when defenders scored goals, it was a mix of huge excitement then turning around and saying "NOW YOU ALL DO THAT".

Yeah, I just saw there's a longer video where he told Rooney to do that. When he did it, he congratulated him with a hug. :p

I think they will. Needed especially with clear out coming
Why are you sure they'd improve our first team? Would Blind even start ahead of Shaw? CM maybe. De Vrij looks alright - but is he clearly better than Jones for instance? Only seen him at the WC in a back 3, so I might be wrong. Just doesn't convince.

The whole is more than the sum of its parts.
That's true and that's why I'm happy for us to sign them but ultimately you need quality players to have a quality team. We have a lot to do to overhaul the squad so it's good to have these players regardless but it's not the limit of what we should be trying to do in this window.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah, I just saw there's a longer video where he told Rooney to do that. When he did it, he congratulated him with a hug. :p
If you can catch the 30m training on MUTV I would, its just great to watch his interactions.

I think they are recycling it through the day

Anderson
Nani
Hernandez
Kagawa

Leave: Young, Anderson, Hernandez (for the good of his career)

Just get me another good midfielder. I'll be confident of our chances at top 4. Herrera alone is not enough when the rest of the midfield is made up of clown shoes.

Why are you sure they'd improve our first team? Would Blind even start ahead of Shaw? CM maybe. De Vrij looks alright - but is he clearly better than Jones for instance? Only seen him at the WC in a back 3, so I might be wrong. Just doesn't convince.

That's true and that's why I'm happy for us to sign them but ultimately you need quality players to have a quality team. We have a lot to do to overhaul the squad so it's good to have these players regardless but it's not the limit of what we should be trying to do in this window.

I think De Vrij will be better than Jones. He is taller, his stats in Eredivise are good and he will also mesh with LVG.

Blind to me is a kind of player we have been missing for a few years. Versatile. He can play as a DM too which we are missing someone big time.

They will both also fit in for a long term plan, both are young and assuming we get to Europe it will be great to have them been here for a year.

Hixx

They're moving Sky Sports News to channel 401 in a couple of weeks. Designing the studio to be a bit like BBC News, open plan and all that shite. Considering that SSN have problems editing and switching between two cameras, it should be hilariously awkward for a while.

Iago Aspas says his former Liverpool team-mate Luis Suárez has been “treated like a murderer” by Fifa after the Uruguayan bit Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.

Aspas, who has been loaned to Sevilla for the upcoming season, told the Spanish radio station Cadena Cope that he can understand why Suárez was banned from playing because it is not his first offence. However, he believes the Barcelona forward’s ban from all football related activity is excessive.

“They are treating Luis like a murderer and not like a footballer,” he said. “There are murderers who pay less {for what they have done]. To not let him be presented [by Barcelona], to train or to enter the stadium is too much.

What a fucking idiot

Via The Guardian

Edit: Perhaps is Suarez was locked up like a dog, he would stop biting people?

Mr Cola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVf85pgA8V0&index=3&list=UUfNd7V79aqHJM9HpXvWukCg

Rafael is wearing a Bib?

RfRnm11.jpg

Also, lol. We didn't see LVG at that time in January at OT?

Of the two groups shown, one was clearly much stronger than the other, full of players who were first team last season, who are dependable. It seemed more than just coincidence that these players were there.

Rooney
Mata
Smalling
De Gea
Wellbeck
Valencia
Shaw
Herrera
Fletcher
Evans
Jones

Of course it could just be part of the training.

Clegg

If we don't sign any other quality cm this window then I guess we'll go for Strootman in January. No guarantee he'll be fit by then or if he'll even be sold at that time ofc.

A midfield of Herrera/Other doesn't fill me with much confidence.

Mr Cola

There is so much wrong about this statement :(

but thanks anyway <3
Ok :(

I have so many coins now and loads of good players but no-one plays FUT on pc so I cant give them to anyone!

I am a true premface, all I play is my bpl team despite the fact I have a better Spanish/Italian team.-

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My favourite football memory was seeing Nedved and Davids in their prime at Juve in Italy, they bossed Brescia, id never seen players move that fast live. Then again my experience up to that point was watching Watford play :|

u were meant to support us

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

why did u resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom