• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
u were meant to support us

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

what did u resist

I went Inter/AC Milan match later that evening that was so bad the fans were booing both teams when they passed it back, literally killed every interest in Italian football.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Would anyone choose Liverpool over United? I imagine wages would be our biggest factor this season, I wonder if Suarez leaving puts anyone off?

pulsemyne

Looks like Silef Gidjurgsen is on his way out :( I liked him, but it's for his own good that he go to Swansea. He could be an absolute star there in a way he never will at Spurs.

He was good for swansea before and we very nearly bought him. It's basically a part of the whole Davies/Vorm deal with spurs.

Salazar

Speaking of Italy, I had a Juve-fan Facebook friend request.

I don't want to sound prejudiced, but it looked sketchy as fuck.

Nicktendo86

I honestly think the biggest ting in the way of Utd signing Vidal is Woodward trying to penny pinch. For all this talk of transfer records, unlimited funds etc I don't expect us to spend more than £40m on any one player in this window.

Tc91

well in that case, let's wait for Mittens' next Youtube vlog

Mitten didn't mention anything about Vidal in his latest vlog just de Vrij, Blind and Vermaelen.

Ogden said we haven't made contact. It's over he's staying with Allegri.

A1YXKcN.gif

rvy

Banned
Close. He says his mother and Yamada Yu's (famous model/actress) grandmother are friends, and they met by going out to dinner together.

I mean Mrs. A. She said he raped her for 4 hours or something. That sexual deviant.

Sticking 30 silicone balls in his genital area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom