• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Neymar gave his life, and coins, for this team

jh9McOn.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mr Cola, tell us about your recent encounters with people servicing you.

The feedback I have recieved, both from the mumble, fifa team and this thread is that I am rather insane :3

or at the very least "not all there"

omgkitty

So where'd that Douglas Costa to Arsenal loan news come from. It was on my twitter feed with no source. I could see it being possible since the Ukraine is a giant shit hole right now.

Barzul

So where'd that Douglas Costa to Arsenal loan news come from. It was on my twitter feed with no source. I could see it being possible since the Ukraine is a giant shit hole right now.

I can see a lot of Shaktar players leaving on the cheap. I wouldn't want to go back there. I remember Veysey had us linked to Bernard a few weeks back.

and he's one of those players refusing to go back to Ukraine, from France lol.

On that topic, apparently Copenhagen had the match against Dnipro moved to Kiev, which at least means it's possible to get there now.

omgkitty

I can see a lot of Shaktar players leaving on the cheap. I wouldn't want to go back there. I remember Veysey had us linked to Bernard a few weeks back.

Yeah but we were also in for him last summer before he went there. Costa would make sense if it's a loan to buy option. That way we can tell if he's more Gilberto or Baptista.

Barzul

and he's one of those players refusing to go back to Ukraine, from France lol.

On that topic, apparently Copenhagen had the match against Dnipro moved to Kiev, which at least means it's possible to get there now.

Is Kiev not affected by the current crisis?

darknil

Sooooo

Barça has finally bought 1 defender, hope it doesn't become a Chygrinsky situation. Nooow.. Zubi, pls, another.

The spanish press has finally began to put some pressure, no defenders in the last 5 years? lolwut.

Anyway, looking forward to all the noobs playing Real Madrid in FIFA, should be fun.

Scum

Sooooo

Barça has finally bought 1 defender, hope it doesn't become a Chygrinsky situation. Nooow.. Zubi, pls, another.

The spanish press has finally began to put some pressure, no defenders in the last 5 years? lolwut.

Anyway, looking forward to all the noobs playing Real Madrid in FIFA, should be fun.
Why isn't anyone else within the club pressuring him? Two CBs and a RB.

Barzul

Sooooo

What ever happened to that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom