• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shaw comes across as properly dense, doesn't he? Bless.

I think its a lack of media training, well sure him up good, hes saying the right cliches just not articulating them very well.

GorillaJu

Tentatively

dF0L1BE.png

Clegg

I think its a lack of media training, well sure him up good, hes saying the right cliches just not articulating them very well.

I think he's already been media trained. Watched that interview and he spouted all the usual bland soundbites: ambition, best club in the world, moved to improve, etc etc. He really is just a bit dense.

Tubie

I never watched many videos of him but I expected a lil more flashiness.

Too bad you guys dont understand Müller. He is like the complete opposite.

Can you imagine being in that weird position, just because your agent or sponsor(s) made you go there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They released an Arsenal Sanchez fifa card, TOTW too, hes fucking beast

Which standards? American standards? Yeah, everyone in this thread is racist, except Meier and Slizz. European standards? We're all safe.

Is the European standards were we can throw bananas at black people and act offended when we get shit on for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom