• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Miquel turns like a battleship and runs like a horse.
Now we just need marquinhos and we will have replacements for mert and kos.

King_Moc

Banned
Walking on egg shells here, but the seterotypical Roma lifetsyle has had some negative impact, big or small, on more people in the UK than that of any other race, I assume.

That annoyance becomes a willingness to abuse them, either in jest or in genuine hate. And yes, there is a difference imo

I work protecting gas pipelines and the like, and we had some gypsies that had, without planning permission, built a house, with foundations and everything. They were about 1 foot away from a four foot wide gas pipeline that does what you see below if you hit it too hard.

http://youtu.be/_KuGizBjDXo?t=55s (should go 'bang' after a couple of seconds.

It was a couple of fields from a village, would have killed hundreds.

That would have been bothersome. They really need to follow some of our rules, y'know?

Mastadon

Banned
Because that person is unlike the rest of the community. That person has a job, that person tries to socialize with people who aren't from her community, that person probably pays taxes since she has a regular job.

The only shameful thing is how the authorities let gypsies get away with stealing, beating people up and using money that the rest of us pay in taxes to buy expensive cars, instead of trying to help the country that's helping them. Even in school programs. Government consistently tries to bring in gypsy kids, only to end up with a teacher leaving the school because he/she's afraid of getting beat up by the parents of the child if the child is failing her tests. There's been numerous cases of teachers beaten up by gypsies in the country.

And I have to like these people? Why? For tolerance? They don't tolerate me, why the fuck should I tolerate them after having been affected personally by the shit they do?

If you don't see the problem with assuming everyone from a particular section of society is the same then I don't really know what to say to you. I've worked with people from the GRT communities for two years in a previous role, and still come in to contact with them now. I know for a fact that the behaviour you're describing isn't prevalent, and it isn't even particularly common.

It's hardly surprising that GRT communities don't want to integrate with society when they're met with unrelenting racism and stereotyping. Your argument is the equivalent of saying "I saw some black people doing something illegal, therefore I hate black people".

Pennywise

2sDdJXZ.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Kike Marin says Wenger didn't accept Athletico's conditions for Manquillo (1m buy back clause) and they are fine with it because they have Hector Bellerin. Corproral and Bellerin future.
That's bullshit but I'm bloody glad this stupid deal fell through, We have 2 young right backs already who need to prove themselves, no need for another unproven player.

rvy

Banned
If you don't see the problem with assuming everyone from a particular section of society is the same then I don't really know what to say to you. I've worked with people from the GRT communities for two years in a previous role, and still come in to contact with them now. I know for a fact that the behaviour you're describing isn't prevalent, and it isn't even particularly common.

It's hardly surprising that GRT communities don't want to integrate with society when they're met with unrelenting racism and stereotyping. Your argument is the equivalent of saying "I saw some black people doing something illegal, therefore I hate black people".
Do you live in Portugal?

Have you dealt with gypsies in Portugal?

Do you know anything about gypsies in Portugal?

OK then. Keep your idealistic notions restricted to your own country and your own experiences and don't tell me what gypsy communities are like in my country and whether or not the behavior I've described is prevalent or not, because it turns out, you wouldn't know.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone just shut up

Football

Vidal

Where is gonna play next season

DEFO NOT IN ITALIA INNIT HAR HAR

Edit:cunts stop fighting when im drivin

Edit: sober

Hixx

Wish I'd gone to Hartlepool now. Their pre-match music sounds sublime over the radio. The Jam and now Republica. 10/10

wedward

What a slow ass day. I'm assuming Ospina got pushed back until we come back from New York.

Yeah, read that he was still on holiday. Just want it to be announced so we can fully focus on a DM.

Bet we sign a CB next and DM doesn't get sorted until the last week.

You're talking to someone who was offended on behalf of the guy, who got fired, after throwing a banana at Alves. Cause that's just not fair.

omgkitty

Yeah, read that he was still on holiday. Just want it to be announced so we can fully focus on a DM.

Bet we sign a CB next and DM doesn't get sorted until the last week.

Yeah I could see that. If Vermaelen is going to leave, it needs to just happen. I guess him being on holiday is slowing shit up. If he's available, I think we should just buy Nastasic regardless of what happens. He's injury prone, which is perfect for us.

rvy

Banned
You're talking to someone who was offended on behalf of the guy, who got fired, after throwing a banana at Alves. Cause that's just not fair.

Since you keep whining about it, go find the post and report it. Or just straight up call me a racist instead of all the pussy innuendo.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im serious here when I say grapes trump all sweets, unbelievable taste :eek:

Here's my first go. Thought about Puncheon or Sigurdsson for Hendo, but we'll see. Decent options in the 6.0 range.

DHL just delivered my Kitbag order. 2013 grey sweats. They're great even at $55.

Get rid of Henderson, buy Sterling with the money left over from downgrading Sagna (Zabaleta will be first choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom