• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Wenger will see out his 3 year deal and I suspect if we win something within the next 3 years, sign another extension. His life is Arsenal and seems to be pretty damn healthy.

I doubt we get a big name as our next manager.

Yeah pretty much. Honestly I'd like to see Bergkamp come back and take an assistant coaching role in the next year or so and then take over for Wenger when he leaves.

Barzul

Have both. Remember Sterling got a decent points total last year and was only really in the first team from November/December time.

Do you currently have Ramsey in your side? I like both of them, but don't think having two players on the same team, in the same position, is a good strategy.

BtQIbNACIAAySZW.png

Yeah I do have Ramsey. My current team.

Anyone think this is Jones and Smallings last season at Utd? I'm doubtful they're good enough tbh.

Can easily see Smalling leaving soon

He's probably worse now than he was when he joined, if anything. Same goes for Jones as well tbh, but I think he can improve more than Smalling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rvy :(

The band is Juve'd again

Pulg is gone

Rvy is gone forever, and for a stupid reason.

And now there's only Zabo :(

You're all cunts

wedward

I think in 3 years so much will have changed there will be names only a few people would have heard of rise to prominence

I think Klopp will at some point come to England, but I don't think he is any rush at all. When the opportunity arises, perhaps he'll take the United job. (Does Mou still want that job or has that ship sailed?)

Bit premature to be having this convo. But tis always fun to speculate

Wenger will still be here in 3 years. Believe.

You are right, lots of things will change by then.

Yeah pretty much. Honestly I'd like to see Bergkamp come back and take an assistant coaching role in the next year or so and then take over for Wenger when he leaves.

Needs to get over his fear of flying

Salvadora

Can easily see Smalling leaving soon

He's probably worse now than he was when he joined, if anything. Same goes for Jones as well tbh, but I think he can improve more than Smalling
Feel a bit for Smalling and Jones.

Neither had a chance to play in their favoured position last season.

Giggs even said Rio would have been first choice this season if he was manager.

In fantasy, yes. They're both registered in midfield.

What's your reason for thinking it's a bad thing? I have them both in my squad. My thinking is that Sanchez should probably be a forward in fantasy but having him in midfield wont effect Ramsey since they won't really be playing in the same position.

bud23

1406141565_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

He´s fresh and he´s ready. Look at his eyes, all that fury, the desire flows from the deepest level of his huge and unsightly ears, God, you can even touch his determination. It's gonna be Bale´s year.

Priceless.

bud

He´s fresh and he´s ready. Look at his eyes, all that fury, the desire flows from the deepest level of his huge and unsightly ears, God, you can even touch his determination. It's gonna be Bale´s year.

Priceless.

welcome back, pulga.

bud23

The latest rumour is that 'el Fideo' could be loaned to PSG for the upcoming season with a future fee of €60m set. This is because the side from the French capital have Financial Fair Play restrictions, limiting their possible expenditure, and given David Luiz already having joined.

It would be really stupid. Floren pls.

GQman2121

Banned
What's your reason for thinking it's a bad thing? I have them both in my squad. My thinking is that Sanchez should probably be a forward in fantasy but having him in midfield wont effect Ramsey since they won't really be playing in the same position.

It's true that Sanchez is likely going to play a more forward role between the two of them. So perhaps they're the exception. Typically in fantasy you sacrifice your scoring opportunities in the long run by having players in the same position from the same club.

It's safe to assume that Ramsey will link up with Sanchez on goals this year (and vice versa). But how often is that likely to happen? It's a gamble, but like I said, they may be the exception (as is Rooney imo). You just have to count on having those games where as a team they don't do much, therefore, you perhaps get far less points than if you played only one of them.

It's true that Sanchez is likely going to play a more forward role between the two of them. So perhaps they're the exception. Typically in fantasy you sacrifice your scoring opportunities in the long run by having players in the same position from the same club.

It's safe to assume that Ramsey will link up with Sanchez on goals this year (and vice versa). But how often is that likely to happen? It's a gamble, but like I said, they may be the exception (as is Rooney imo). You just have to count on having those games where as a team they don't do much, therefore, you perhaps get far less points than if you played only one of them.

Interesting. It's a good point and I will keep that in mind.

Priceless.
Looks even more like an ape than usual here.

dc89

Just paid Apple.com/trailers my monthly visit and watched trailers for The November Man and Honeymoon.

Honeymoon looks pretty creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom