• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_nao9yxhgpK1qcxfxbo3_250.gif

ICE COLD challenge burn :lol

tumblr_nao9yxhgpK1qcxfxbo1_250.gif

tumblr_nao9yxhgpK1qcxfxbo4_250.gif

tumblr_nao9yxhgpK1qcxfxbo5_250.gif

Not really. Even if Pippo fails I wouldn't do that, he's the kind of guy that forces you to love him, Balo on the other hand is pure garbage even if he's talented he's still worthless/toxic.

From reading a few posts here, no idea why you guys are so happy about getting him, especially for that price, so many better options out there.

Part of me hopes he succeeds cuz he's got the talent but yeah......

Midas Rodgers will turn your garbage into gold

I'm pretty sceptical tbh. I'd be happy for him to be merely decent since he's well capable of being much worse than that :p

Jabo

Midas Rodgers will turn your garbage into gold

LOL balo is the mid player who calls mid lane then proceeds to fail and feed then calls everyone noobs and abandons.

I'm sure we won't be getting anyone decent to replace him, knowing our Bald Fox it's probably gonna be either Torres, Luca Toni or Eto'o.

Clegg

The Ladyman speaketh:

Woowar is privately bullish about signing two more players and is in negotiations with Di Maria. He thinks Woowar will miss out on him but lets gloss over that thankupls.

The Ladyman speaketh:

Woowar is privately bullish about signing two more players and is in negotiations with Di Maria. He thinks Woowar will miss out on him but lets gloss over that thankupls.

Those two more players are of what caliber?

Why do we miss out on DM? Come one Wooooowar

Clegg

I like giving Robbie Keane abuse but tbf to him, he was actually a pretty good striker. Never should've left Spurs for Liverpool tho. Ruined his career.

GorillaJu

LOL balo is the mid player who calls mid lane then proceeds to fail and feed then calls everyone noobs and abandons.

I'm sure we won't be getting anyone decent to replace him, knowing our Bald Fox it's probably gonna be either Torres, Luca Toni or Eto'o.

mid
mid
ember pls u go top ok?
mid
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has disconnected.
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has reconnected.
pls wait me lag
dafuq
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has paused the game.
Doge Lord (Viper) has unpaused the game.
me ping 300
wait me pls
FIIIIIIIIRST BLOOOOOOOD
Doge Lord (Viper) just pwned EVIL JOKER (Tinker)'s head for 400 gold!
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has disconnected.
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has abandoned the game. The game is now safe to leave.

Salazar

Tom Coast ‏@thcoast 18s
BOMBSHELL from Sport. #FCB apparently enquired about Di Maria’s availability in the past few hours. Perez refused to negotiate with them.

Madrid PR firing on all cylinders.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I like giving Robbie Keane abuse but tbf to him, he was actually a pretty good striker. Never should've left Spurs for Liverpool tho. Ruined his career.

Yeah Robbie was a great player for us, him and Berba were fantastic together. He became shit very suddenly though, I don't know what happened to him. When he came back he wasn't the same.

Tom Coast ‏@thcoast 2m

BOMBSHELL from Sport. #FCB apparently enquired about Di Maria’s availability in the past few hours. Perez refused to negotiate with them.

:lol

Just the idea that Barca are still tryign to buy wingers kills me.

Feorax

Apparently L'Equipe are reporting there is a zero percent chance of Cavani to Arsenal.

Was always going to be a long shot that one.

Go_Ly_Dow

De God needs a harem of Spanish bro's at Carrington and he can greet them with a tight embrace upon arrival.

That should keep him with us when Madrid come knocking next summer.

Salazar

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 5m
Redknapp thinks it shouldn't completely end Mackay's career. "He's made a big mistake, but he's a good lad."

Sad, intellectually limited, socially tone deaf, invincibly arrogant wankers.

I'd like someone from among the PL managers to step up and tell the nasty little racist, sexist gobshite to stay away.

L1NETT

I'd like someone from among the PL managers to step up and tell the nasty little racist, sexist gobshite to stay away.

We are assuming all other prem managers aren't cut from the same cloth

DBT85

But this is hardly unprecedented in football, they continually let players back who shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch, I'm not surprised at all that some think the same should be the case with managers. It's shit.

Salazar

We are assuming all other prem managers aren't cut from the same cloth

I wouldn't make that assumption. But I'm sufficiently optimistic to think that at least a couple might almost be revolted enough to say something marginally negative about the man.

Arnie

I wouldn't make that assumption. But I'm sufficiently optimistic to think that at least a couple might almost be revolted enough to say something marginally negative about the man.
Can't gauge Moyes' reaction. There's the Scottish link, which always seems to bind these goons together but I see Moyes as an intensely righteous man.

Fuck, now I'm picturing him pacing Carrington at first light last May, tears in his eyes and god in his mind.

Also, :lol:

“He does loads of mad things and he’s really disruptive.” Yeah, and what? We’ve just sold someone who picked up the best part of a season’s worth of suspensions for deciding to bite people so you can keep the madness line – it’s daft. What was the last mad thing he did? You don’t actually remember do you? And you know what, so what? I’d have a fight with Roberto Mancini as well because he’s a bit of a d***head if truth be told.

Hi everyone what is your coffee shop of choice? Keep it high street pls. And the coffee not the cakes you fatties.

Nero.

I had Hot Chocolate and Toasties at Costa.

Was pretty damn good.

Better hot chocolate than any other chain coffee shops I have had at.

So I will go with Costa

Edit: Yay Arnie!

ICKE

Banned
YES, our local team was able to beat Rapid Wien @ Helsinki 2-1

Just have to get that draw and this would be the first time in 16 years that we reach a group stage in Europe. HJK was in Champions League back in 1998. Have to give respect to Austrian away fans, they were great.

https://vine.co/v/MLM3lUaB9mB Like a boss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom