• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo to real is something I see every transfer window.

I wouldn't mind. Benz needs competition. Only major team with only one center forward ffs (that's not a forward perse)

Blablurn

1,c=0,w=559.bild.jpg

According to BILD we'll play like this. Crazy if Gaudino and Piere Emile start.

If we give him 8m that would be like spitting on Kroos lol.

Lol. That might just be his overly optimistic agent talking. I think the last offer Roma gave him was around €3m. He'll get €6m and he'll like it. He's not getting it from anywhere else.

Btw, fucking hilarious Shaqiri can't get on the selection. What is he doing in training (or not doing) that makes a half dead Goetze better pick?

Blablurn

Lol. That might just be his overly optimistic agent talking. I think the last offer Roma gave him was around €3m. He'll get €6m and he'll like it. He's not getting it from anywhere else.

Btw, fucking hilarious Shaqiri can't get on the selection. What is he doing in training (or not doing) that makes a half dead Goetze better pick?

Have you seen him playing lately? He barely makes a difference.

:(

It sucks cause I would also like to see more from him. I wonder if he knows that he can be the one who replaces Ribery soon. If it's going to be Reus it's mainly because Shaq didn't try hard enough.

He has the skills, that's for sure.

Blablurn

Kroos wanted even more.
He wanted to be equally payed as Götze with 12m a year.

True dat.

Man, I would like to play more Diablo. But work calls! We shall play soon, Pennywise!

I guess MP is just going trough the dungeons together? Can you join me with an upper level character?

Kroos wanted even more.
He wanted to be equally payed as Götze with 12m a year.

Is that really what Götze earns from salary though? I believe Franck is our highest paid player and he makes somewhere around 13m a year.

Every number I've seen quoted for Mario is somewhere around 7-9m

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Asked earlier but might have been lost in the shuffle (or I was just ignored lol) but seems Benfica is signing midfielder Samaris from Olympiakos, is he any good? We are in desperate need of midfielders with Fesja still injured and Enzo probably being sold

Tubie

True dat.

Man, I would like to play more Diablo. But work calls! We shall play soon, Pennywise!

I guess MP is just going trough the dungeons together? Can you join me with an upper level character?

You play on PS4?

There's a level sync thing, so a higher level/paragon friend can play with you at anytime, whoever is party lead decides where to go I think.

I played it a lot on PC, currently debating on getting it again on PS4, D3 from the couch sounds very attractive.

Blablurn

You play on PS4?

There's a level sync thing, so a higher level/paragon friend can play with you at anytime, whoever is party lead decides where to go I think.

I played it a lot on PC, currently debating on getting it again on PS4, D3 from the couch sounds very attractive.
Thanks bro!

I think i came to the conclusion that we dont another signing this summer. Lets take a risk and trust the ones we have, including the youth. If Dortmund wins the league so be it but i would rather like to see us spending that money next year. Maybe for reus.

Pennywise

Is that really what Götze earns from salary though? I believe Franck is our highest paid player and he makes somewhere around 13m a year.

Every number I've seen quoted for Mario is somewhere around 7-9m
Yep.
Ribery with 13 is the highest, then Götze with 12 and Schweinsteiger/Lahm with 10.
Dunno how much Müller is these days, before he extended his contract it was about 8.

True dat.

We will !
I can and as Tubie pointed out, we can play together and your characters levels alot faster.
Allthough I've got no problem with starting another character.
Got my mage and my barbarian around the same level now.

Created an character with every class though D:

Probity

Götze is less important than Kroos was, I can understand the frustration he had. Getting more than the two most important members of the team is bs too. Why?

Pennywise

Götze is less important than Kroos was, I can understand the frustration he had. Getting more than the two most important members of the team is bs too. Why?
That's what this was all about and since Kroos and Götze share the same adviser, he knew exactly what Götze earned and used it against Bayern.

I think i came to the conclusion that we dont another signing this summer. Lets take a risk and trust the ones we have, including the youth. If Dortmund wins the league so be it but i would rather like to see us spending that money next year. Maybe for reus.

You know that you're not strengthening your position if Dortmund wins the league :)

And what is Rummenigge gonna do when Reus denies him for the third time ?
Commiting sodoku ?
Acting like Wenger and sign Sanogo ?

Blablurn

That's what this was all about and since Kroos and Götze share the same adviser, he knew exactly what Götze earned and used it against Bayern.

You know that you're not strengthening your position if Dortmund wins the league :)

And what is Rummenigge gonna do when Reus denies him for the third time ?
Commiting sodoku ?
Acting like Wenger and sign Sanogo ?

There are enough players out there

Lightning

Banned
I really want us to sign Sami Khedira. He would be fantastic next to Ramsey and Ozil. Please Sami bring your wages down to reality, PLEASE!

Asked earlier but might have been lost in the shuffle (or I was just ignored lol) but seems Benfica is signing midfielder Samaris from Olympiakos, is he any good? We are in desperate need of midfielders with Fesja still injured and Enzo probably being sold

I don't think we have any Greek guys in here that I know of. Maybe Lambda will help as the other Benfica guy!

WJD

What a beautiful morning to set me up for the last day of my internship. Then it's 3 weeks continuing trying to sort my life out (while obsessing over United's lack transfer might) before swanning down to Arnie's Grotto in London.

To add to earlier discussion, I'm looking forward to Tuesday too; I love the League Cup and it's like the only thing we have a chance of winning this season.

Plus Wilson.

@HLNinEngeland 1h
No ligament damage for Maraoune Fellaini, although it remains unclear how long he'll be sidelined.

This cunt is faking it so he doesn't get loaned out to fat Rafa.

WJD

@HLNinEngeland 1h
No ligament damage for Maraoune Fellaini, although it remains unclear how long he'll be sidelined.

This cunt is faking it so he doesn't get loaned out to fat Rafa.

Eh, at this point we might as well keep him around just to keep Adnan happy.

Tubie

Bench Warmer

Please stay

Because we signed Hames for so much money

We have to play him

pls understand

'pls stay Angel, you're so important, pls sign a new contract, pls stay Angel'

Am I in the first 11?

'Fuck no'

Do you guys really think Di Maria would go on the bench if he stays?

Last year Florentino spent 30+40 on Isco+Illaramendi, so you would think Ancelotti would be forced to play them both? Nope

Even with Isco's brilliant start (4 goals in 4 matches), Ancelotti pretty much just gave him and Illara pity minutes. If Di Maria stays he will be a starter.

Casillas(lol we're fucked anyways)
Carvajal-Pepe-Ramos-Coentrao
Modric-Kroos-Di Maria
Bale-Benz-Ronaldo

That would be the XI.

Last year Florentino spent 30+40 on Isco+Illaramendi, so you would think Ancelotti would be forced to play them both? Nope

Even with Isco's brilliant start (4 goals in 4 matches), Ancelotti pretty much just gave him and Illara pity minutes. If Di Maria stays he will be a starter.

Modric-Kroos-Di Maria
Bale-Benz-Ronaldo

That would be the XI.

He won't be a starter

Modric-Kroos-Di Maria
Bale-Benz-Ronaldo

That would be the XI.

Yes due to James and his price. I'm sure Carlo preferred Lopez over Casillas too.

Jabo

Expecting a similar post about the guy in your avatar before October

Not really. Even if Pippo fails I wouldn't do that, he's the kind of guy that forces you to love him, Balo on the other hand is pure garbage even if he's talented he's still worthless/toxic.

From reading a few posts here, no idea why you guys are so happy about getting him, especially for that price, so many better options out there.

Part of me hopes he succeeds cuz he's got the talent but yeah......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom