• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Why are you being mean?
Because I've been fucked about by Spanish bus conductors all morning and my patience - already thin - is wearing thinner.

But I'm sorry, I don't like being mean to you and truth be told your question is a lot more worthwhile than half the mush I come out with.

Carbonox

Coffee sucks, go for energy drinks, you'll look way cooler.

Energy drinks are for bellends.

Coffee's the best.

I don't drink shit like tea (you're an A grade geodude if you drink PG Tips and its brethren) but I do drink green tea. That's is phenomenal stuff.

Coffee sucks, go for energy drinks, you'll look way cooler.

It seems the whole Italian thing was a lie.

I too drink energy drinks in the morning, but it is only because Koreans can't make coffee when I am in a rush.

But to answer the question. I drink Starbucks when it comes to franchises. They are not the best, but you know what you are getting anywhere in the world.

I only ever drink mineral water

/NeoGAF

Is it vegan water though?

n2hpDhx.jpg

I don't really drink coffee either, will every now and then, but I will rather just have some tea.

Wilbur

Banned
I never used to drink water either. Up until about a month ago I could have counted the glasses of water I knowingly consumed in my life on both hands

Had four just yesterday. I'm learning.

Can only have it ice cold though, otherwise I might as well drink out the fucking bath

L1NETT

Lib Dems have proposed safe standing at prem/champ ground as part of their 2015 Election Manifesto

All for it, but why are Lib Dems pushing this forward?

Wilbur

Banned
Lib Dems have proposed safe standing at prem/champ ground as part of their 2015 Election Manifesto

Because the influence on policies that actually affect socio-economic issues in this country is so hilariously low that they have to branch out elsewhere

Bumhead

Banned

Last roll of the dice for a policy that might actually get Joe Public to listen to them?

Also maybe a sacrificial lamb from the Governments point of view. They've obviously noticed there's a degree of demand/interest for it, but just leave it as a Lib Dem policy so they can throw it under the bus.

Easy votes innit. I know I would vote for them now! If I was in England that is of course, here in Denmark I just vote for the person looking the most awkward on the election poster. Like look at this man

5oRohI6.jpg

He deserves my vote.

Kassu

Banned
YES, our local team was able to beat Rapid Wien @ Helsinki 2-1

Just have to get that draw and this would be the first time in 16 years that we reach a group stage in Europe. HJK was in Champions League back in 1998. Have to give respect to Austrian away fans, they were great.

https://vine.co/v/MLM3lUaB9mB Like a boss!!!
I'm going to see SJK - HJK on Sunday, hope we beat you. We really need some points to fight for that second spot.

Hope you get to the group stage though, would be nice to see Finnish team in any European competition.

L1NETT

Yeah all that makes sense, does seem a bit desperate from the Cleggites. John Leech is the MP going for it, United season ticket holder and "an enthusiastic member of the Parliamentary Football team" according to his Wiki

I bet Eric Pickles is a great goalie.

Farage (until he gets in the parliament) is the angry cunt in the crowd moaning at the foreign players

--

Also, LMA have apologised for the wording of yesterdays statement about Mackay.

He deserves my vote.

Looks like the supermarket geeza from Fargo

I'm not really a fan of tea, either. I only drink it when I'm sick and even then, I'm putting so much honey in it, it barely qualifies as tea anymore :lol

Coffee, I like. But I'm not the I need/want to drink it every day. Water is pretty fucking great, it's easy to drink and makes you feel better overall. Fruit juices are pretty awesome as well.

Yes Pirlo.

Defending Mario.

I'll be doing the same until he sets fire to Jordan Rossiter.

Yes, his behaviour has matured. But his on field work ethic is the problem. Clubs will always forgive stupid behaviour off the field as long as the person is delivering on it, like Suarez.

Edit: no offence to Liverpool fans, but this is a step down for Balotelli on a personal level. Milan are the team he grew up supporting and were his dream club, but in the end they wanted him gone. Hopefully he will look at the reasons why and Rodgers will get him working hard and beasting in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom