• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Official: Neymar sprained his ankle in training today, it's not clear when he'll be able to train again

Neymar really is made of glass.

Glad that we have super talent Munir that will now start the first league match. Good for him.

3Sixty

According to Corriere dello Sport Graziano Pelle will be named in the provisional Italian squad to face the Netherlands.

Who needs Balo.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm on course to a kidney stone at 24 because of Fanta Red.

This is what stopped me, well i had a few afterwards but compared to before it cut out 99%. Kidney stones are the worst pain I can imagine, pissing blood for 2 months, surgery, lying prone for ages, no Christmas.

Short version is, if you can live without the stuff and drink more water, you really should.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Evening Standard reporting that Welbeck has been told he can leave, with the North London clubs interested.

I'd take him over Soldado for sure, then with Ade, Kane and him we'd have three players much more suited to playing as a lone striker.

Smalling injured for 3 months?!

What is LVG doing in training.

Dear lord imagine what he would have done to our tissue paper players.

Carbonox

If i could live on Dr Pepper and Irn Bru i probably would.

Irn Bru is the GOAT fizzy drink.

This is what stopped me, well i had a few afterwards but compared to before it cut out 99%. Kidney stones are the worst pain I can imagine, pissing blood for 2 months, surgery, lying prone for ages, no Christmas.

Short version is, if you can live without the stuff and drink more water, you really should.

Fuck that. Water's numero uno for me. Would never drink less of it than another beverage.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Irn Bru is the GOAT fizzy drink.

Fuck that. Water's numero uno for me. Would never drink less of it than another beverage.

When you see your urine and its literally clear you give yourself a little brain hi5, its a small victory.

Also once you get used to it you can drink 2-3l of water in a heartbeat, takes a little while, but it tastes great, none of this cold shit either, room temperature is good enough.

Wilbur

Banned
well I AM a bellend.

tried Lamborghini's drink last week..OH BABY

this is not good for your skin. Licking you is off the table when we meet in London then

look I've started hydrating I'm sure I taste spectacular now

That cream pie thread looool. Good thread. Still, no consistency considering I got banned for saying I'd fuck Scarlett Johansson into the void because fourteen year olds read this forum

mods

fourteen year olds know how to cum okay

Blablurn

When you see your urine and its literally clear you give yourself a little brain hi5, its a small victory.

Also once you get used to it you can drink 2-3l of water in a heartbeat, takes a little while, but it tastes great, none of this cold shit either, room temperature is good enough.
Pee all day!

Garcia wants Manolas to replace Benatia.

Bring him to me.

I really don't see Benatia leaving. This has been the most stable offseason in a long time for Roma and they have CL football coming up. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs a new contract in a couple weeks and then leaves next season if they don't win the league. But he ain't going anywhere this window.

Evening Standard reporting that Welbeck has been told he can leave, with the North London clubs interested.

I'd take him over Soldado for sure, then with Ade, Kane and him we'd have three players much more suited to playing as a lone striker.

We aren't going to buy another striker this window. We won't let Soldado go, as most clubs seem to only be interested in a loan. Plus I still feel he can come good, I want him to come good.

Realistically we will bring in one more player at most, maybe a CB if Chiriches moves on and Daws leaves. Or a holding midfielder if we let 2 go from midfield.

Its actually a nice change that we are strengthening in defensive areas rather than going and buying anyone who can kick a ball and plays in a forward position.

Carbonox

well I AM a bellend.

tried Lamborghini's drink last week..OH BABY

thats so yurt

you are the bell to my end

bingo. I try to make sure I drink at least 3 to 4l a day at the very least. Have done for years.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We aren't going to buy another striker this window. We won't let Soldado go, as most clubs seem to only be interested in a loan. Plus I still feel he can come good, I want him to come good.

I want him to come good too, but he isn't up to it. He can only play with another striker and that's not MoPo's system. Remy is just sitting there at QPR and is available for £11m. We would be foolish not to sign him even if we have to keep Soldado as 4th choice.

I think we will try to sign at least 3 more players before the window closes. A centre-back, an attacking midfielder, and a striker. Remember by this stage last summer we had only signed 4 players. Eriksen, Lamela and Chiriches all came in that final week.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
BvoqXPcCEAEUmN9.jpg

:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom