• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

image.php

Robben is the reason why Bayern won so much shit. Too bad he doesn't get all the recognition for it.

But he's Dutch, so I understand and support this.

Esch

Banned
His mind is in Emirates

It's not a very fun game (dat Evian TG parked bus), but I'd figure a watch just to scout ol' Cavani. He took a decent pen and missed, i guess, but his passing and playmaking is pretty nonexistent.

I guess itd be different with the Arsenallah midfield feeding him maybe.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So Khedira went full Odemwinge and just went to Germany of his own accord, bossT

Van Gaal pointing at Rojo, "this player he doesn't speak any words English" and Rojo just staring at him blankly

Should have clicked "I don't think there is much of a problem"

jtb

Banned
It's not a very fun game (dat Evian TG parked bus), but I'd figure a watch just to scout ol' Cavani. He took a decent pen and missed, i guess, but his passing and playmaking is pretty nonexistent.

I guess itd be different with the Arsenallah midfield feeding him maybe.

playing in Ligue 1 would make any self respecting footballer lose the will to play

I have faith he will turn in a transfer request and fulfill his destiny as a world beater at Arsenal

Jarnet87

It's sad that a fat and slow Rooney is a better option on the wing then every other play we have. We also need to offload Valencia unless he is converted full time to RB. It's amazing how we have to shift every wide player to the left because the man might be the most one footed player in the world.

Jarnet87

We could never beat Bayern in trying to win Khedira. I doubt we could beat Chelsea and maybe even Arsenal. He knows how shit our midfield is and how exposed he'd get. Bayern is the perfect opportunity to hide himself among superior talent. It's his special talent, he is a chameleon.

Yen

LFC U21 just scored, Jordan Lussey. His da posts on RAWK, and is a touch dismissive of all the other midfield players in Liverpool's youth teams.

FootballFan

I love the word "Social Experiment" these days.

No matter what crazy shit a youtuber is doing, if they get told off "It's a social experiment! calm down m8s!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom