• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

They will be banning them. It's a messed up situation, players become more expensive because people have more coins, because they've been buying them from websites who use bots to buy all the players for cheap and sell them for higher prices.

Personally, I've never paid a penny to EA or a third party for coins. Trading isn't difficult. I have 1.5m coins in FIFA 14 right now, and I had about double that in FIFA 14.

I'll be (pleasantly) very surprised if they do. I think I've seen one FIFA youtuber face a ban in the last year, and he just set up a new account, continued to promote coin selling, at which point EA did fuck all.

I hope they drop the price of FIFA points on top of this though, they're extortionate.

They will be banning them. It's a messed up situation, players become more expensive because people have more coins, because they've been buying them from websites who use bots to buy all the players for cheap and sell them for higher prices.

Personally, I've never paid a penny to EA or a third party for coins. Trading isn't difficult. I have 1.5m coins in FIFA 14 right now, and I had about double that in FIFA 13.

I imagine player prices will drop for FIFA 15, and apparently the card weights have been edited to make packs slightly better value.

Oh for sure

It doesn't help though in previous editions that they made the card weight of so many players ridiculously low and packs are worthless, so you're drawn to buying coins. I'm too lazy to trade; I just want to play

Hopefully player prices do drop though like you said because of this. Need me Ibra

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Official: Di Maria dropped from Madrid squad for today's game."

bM2qPbd.gif

Just finized Godzilla

7/10

Spoilers:
Should not have killed Bryan, he could have tied the whole thing together
His son being everywhere was awful, it was like Brad Pitt in the zombie movie. Hero is everywhere and survives all the attacks.
Monsters looked great, more time on them would have been cool. But even otherwise, they were portrayed very well and destruction shown was great.
The Halo jump dialogue from trailer was not there?
How does Godzilla suddenly get atomic breath at the end?

inky

They say this every year. Every big FIFA Youtuber promotes a coin selling site at the beginning of their video. Ban them and I'll believe them

Pretty much. Go watch FIFA in Twitch right now. Top streamers all have a link to coin selling sites. They even get a cut out of it, are partners with Twitch and promoted on the site.

Didn't Wolfsburg want Lukaku

And they ended up with bendtner

Lukaku, Torres, Mandzukic, Javier Hernandez. But in the end they got the star above them all.

Honestly if Bendtner gets in shape he's a better option than at least Torres and Hernandez though.

Wilbur

Banned
Assuming everyone is fit and you buy Di Maria, what is Man U's best starting 11?

Any formation.

4-3-3

De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Jones/Rojo, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera, Di Maria; Mata, van Persie, Rooney

3-5-2

De Gea; Jones, Evans, Rojo; Rafael/Di Maria, Herrera, Carrick, Shaw/Di Maria; Mata; Rooney, van Persie

We still need another centre back and another centre midfielder. And I'm praying we hold onto Welbz forever. Along with DDG, my favourite United player right now.

4-3-3

De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Jones/Rojo, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera, Di Maria; Mata, van Persie, Rooney

3-5-2

De Gea; Jones, Evans, Rojo; Rafael/Di Maria, Herrera, Carrick, Shaw/Di Maria; Mata; Rooney, van Persie

We still need another centre back and another centre midfielder. And I'm praying we hold onto Welbz forever. Along with DDG, my favourite United player right now.

I like that 433/352, though would prefer some more pace in that front 3.

Wilbs, do you think DDG stays or goes if we don't make to CL again?

Stubo

4-3-3

3-5-2

Agreeing with you so hard right now.

Pls!
Bench Mata?

Cray.

I like Wilbur's 433 the most, but Carrick is done.
Yeah I messed that up...was hoping no-one would notice :p

Wilbur

Banned
I like that 433/352, though would prefer some more pace in that front 3.

Wilbs, do you think DDG stays or goes if we don't make to CL again?

I think he'd go for anything above 20m in that situation. Robin would be gone too. Eventually, only that fat cunt Rooney will remain.

Regarding De Gea, the only club theoretically in for him would be Real Madrid, but they'd have to get rid of Casillas for one thing, and Navas is class as well. But eh, that club never makes sense.

WJD

4-3-3

This with Mata and Di Maria interchanging depending on how a match is going. I'd be more tempted to have the pacey one start further up the pitch as an outlet.

not that it matters cause he's going to psg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom