• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

you're a fool!

qaBiBFM.jpg

I think he'd go for anything above 20m in that situation. Robin would be gone too. Eventually, only that fat cunt Rooney will remain.

Regarding De Gea, the only club theoretically in for him would be Real Madrid, but they'd have to get rid of Casillas for one thing, and Navas is class as well. But eh, that club never makes sense.

Losing DDG would be a big setback and I can actually see both Barca/RM going for him. Stegen doesn't work out and they move IMO.

I don't see anybody moving for RVP at his age though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United-bros, you're taking whining to whole new level. Pls stop. Have faith in Wooders. It's obvious Di Maria is happening, at least.

looool you can fuck OFF

You won three titles in a row and still complained you wouldn't play Simone Pepe in a 4-3-3

Your midfield consisted of Arturo Vidal, Paul Pogba, Claudio Marchisio, Kwadwo Asamoah and Andrea Pirlo.

As ours stands, it consists of Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher and Anderson the engorged fucking toad.

So

Zabo

stop

DYING AHAHAHAHAHAH

Hixx

Kalou for £4m. Between SAFC and West Ham.

Here's an inside scoop on how negotiations will go!

SETTING: THE ACADEMY OF LIGHT

SK: Bonjour monsieur Poyet!
GP: Hallo Salomon!
SK: I have one question for you [pulls out a map of the UK from his purse]
GP: Uhhh...
SK: Where are we? Point on the map.
LEE CONGERTON: Don't do it Gus, it's a TRAP!
GP: I, er...
SK: EXACTLY. Now, how do I get to London from here.
GP: Mama mia

The End.

Yen

Is Pep trying to bring back the WM formation?

United surely must sign Di Maria. It would be embarrassing if they were the only team in for him and they couldn't get him.

Blablurn

Gaudino is 17 and playing for Bayern in the Allianz Arena and I'm 27, arguing here with Dortmund fans and some Hondurans. Where did my life go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom