• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellz

Bvq1ZBYCEAAKPoQ.jpg

wedward

The fact that we have now passed on Mandzukic, Balotelli and Remy leads me to believe we are after another striker or Wenger really thinks Giroud and Sanogo is enough.

Christ. What is happening?

The fact that we have now passed on Mandzukic, Balotelli and Remy leads me to believe we are after another striker or Wenger really thinks Giroud and Sanogo is enough.

Wenger thinks Giroud and Sanogo are fine

And you guys passed on Mandzukic? That's worse than passing on Balo and Remy. Christ

Giroud and Sanogo sounds decent. It could be worse, you could have signed Lewandowski.

Feorax

John Cross seems to think Eto'o has already had medical as a fallback to Balotelli, in case something went tits up with the deal late om.

If we're shipping out Borini, I'd be more than happy with Eto'o to come in too as 4th choice striker, with Origi to join next year or the year after, whenever he's ready.

Lightning

Banned

You moan about what other clubs get instead of being grateful for what we got. When we spent 35m on Alexis why were you still expecting a striker to be brought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom