• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

You moan about what other clubs get instead of being grateful for what we got. When we spent 35m on Alexis why were you still expecting a striker to be brought?

Because I have watched Sanchez and he is not a striker.

Don't tell other people to not moan. It's all you do.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mexico boss Herrera has said he left Hernandez out of his Mexico squad for the upcoming friendlies so he can resolve his future.

Oh my :3

Tubie

I hope we keep losing and losing, maybe this way Florentino will change his mind on Di Maria. I rather just keep him and let him go for free when his contract is up.

wedward

Sanchez is going to play as a striker m8.

You moan about what other clubs get instead of being grateful for what we got. When we spent 35m on Alexis why were you still expecting a striker to be brought?

Because I have watched Sanchez and he is not a striker.

It was like 7 posts above yours.

Well alexis is who we've got so tough luck.

huh? We have a wide player. Don't know how that changes the fact that we still need a striker.

Gurthang

Banned
I hope we keep losing and losing, maybe this way Florentino will change his mind on Di Maria. I rather just keep him and let him go for free when his contract is up.

Di Maria wants to leave. He doesn't feel valued now that we have brought in Kroos and James.

Probity

Just finished the Bayern game to hear Mandzukic scored. Hell yeah, I am going to miss him. Glad he is starting off well for Atletico, nice goal too.

That game though, ugh. We had solid youth players out there but Lewa was surprisingly wasteful, and our passing in the second half was disgusting at times. I could very easily have seen us giving up the game, we were lucky to keep a hold of that win. Hope things iron out, I realize some players are still worn out from the world cup but that was ehhh. Surprised by Rode, glad we picked him up now that I have seen him play some more.

wedward

When Theo returns Sanchez plays through the middle.

I find it telling that Wenger would rather play an unfit Giroud through the middle than stick Sanchez up top with Ox on the right.

At some point we will probably see Sanchez through the middle, but I just don't see him as a being a good option there.

That's where he plays for Chile, right?

Because he was sensational there and needs to stay.

Yup. And Napoli.

He wants to drop deep and get the ball to run at players. Really don't see him being able to do that with Arsenal if he is up top because of how congested our mid is.

Salvadora

Walcott wants to play up front, but I'm not so sure Wenger wants to play him there.

I've seen interviews with Wenger to that effect.

An odd run out in the CoC and such, but I think if it was going to happen, it would have happened.

That game though, ugh. We had solid youth players out there but Lewa was surprisingly wasteful, and our passing in the second half was disgusting at times. I could very easily have seen us giving up the game, we were lucky to keep a hold of that win. Hope things iron out, I realize some players are still worn out from the world cup but that was ehhh. Surprised by Rode, glad we picked him up now that I have seen him play some more.
German media talked him up to a super striker but he's always been extremely wasteful. Could have easily scored twice as many goals last season with all the chances he had.

wedward

Walcott wants to play up front, but I'm not so sure Wenger wants to play him there.

I've seen interviews with Wenger to that effect.

An odd run out in the CoC and such, but I think if it was going to happen, it would have happened.

Walcott will get maybe one or two games up top this season.

Giroud, Sanogo, Sanchez are all probably ahead of him in the pecking order.

He won't be worse than Sanogo, so give him a chance

Sanogo isn't bad though. Definitely better in the middle than Theo.

Scum

?

Putting them on the bench. Giroud and Sanogo should not be starting for a team that wants to compete for the league.

Oh. I see.

Cavani up top. Sanchez and Theo on either side. Ozil #10. Khedira and Ramsey in the middle.

Heh.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Telegraph saying Everton and Spurs are in for Wellbeck, loan options are viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom