• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Imagine if we get the best out of him for just £16m.

Fuck.

Imagine it.

Imagine if we get the worst out of him for £16m.

Fuck.

untitled-161jma.gif

Salvadora

Then in December/January all those games with a release date of February, will be delayed again. And the few of them actually released will be poop. #woodenitk
Yeah the next year is always "this is the best year for game/movies in forever" and then a good number of them are delayed and another chunk are shit.

Yeah the next year is always "this is the best year for game/movies in forever" and then a good number of them are delayed and another chunk are shit.

You always feel more excited about games that are going to be released than have already released. It's just natural to feel that the next Year will be awesome for games/movies/etc.

Pennywise

I'm upset about Balotelli tbh, I always liked him. Now I have not to.

Then in December/January all those games with a release date of February, will be delayed again. And the few of them actually released will be poop. #woodenitk
Nah, they're not Ubisoft games.

Next generation already began for me

Thanks to Ryse

It will become more awesome with Halo MC Collection

Pls unfollow me.

Next February is when the new generation really begins

I'm gonna be broke after the first wave of games in 2015...
Fucking hell, I don't even wanna know what else get's announced and could be released until then.
TGS is coming and surely there are some other titles that could be announced...like an ME HD trilogy.

D_prOdigy

As a self-contained event, the signing of Di Maria would be well good. Like, proper exciting.

Still fuck this general transfer window, doe

Bloodborne, Batman and The Witcher will defnitiely be good, as will MGSV if they surprise us with an early release

edit: dat spelling. May as well have said 'defiantly.'

Pennywise

Nah.
This year was the first year of a new generation.
That's rather bland and boring every time, there might be some decent games but the best usually come after the first year.

Kingdom Hearts Collection HDD Edition for PS4

I doubt Square Enix is gonna deliever anything...
Neither is Konami or Capcom.
If the pictures are correct, than Capcom is even dumb enough to develop something like Resident Evil Revelations 2...

My only hope is Persona 5 for the PS4.

Nah, they're not Ubisoft games.

Pls unfollow me.

I'm gonna be broke after the first wave of games in 2015...
Fucking hell, I don't even wanna know what else get's announced and could be released until then.
TGS is coming and surely there are some other titles that could be announced...like an ME HD trilogy.

I would have to follow you first for that

Pennywise

That, Offworld Trading Company and Witcher 3 is the games I can bother being excited for.

Edit : wait you said for PS4! It's still only ps3 only as far as i know, right?

Yeah.
It's just a bit hope that Sony pushes/helps them, so they'll release a PS4 version of it.
There's no other company I'm really expecting something from when TGS starts next month.
Maybe a title from Sony Japan or a smaller studio, but I've lost hope for nearly every big player there.

Yeah.
It's just a bit hope that Sony pushes/helps them, so they'll release a PS4 version of it.
There's no other company I'm really expecting something from when TGS starts next month.
Maybe a title from Sony Japan or a smaller studio, but I've lost hope for nearly every big player there.

Never lose hope in TLG though right?

P5 is PS3, not coming to PS4 until maybe a definitive version ala FES and Golden. The game releases this winter in Japan, there's no time to suddenly add a PS4 version without it just looking the same.

Yeah.

Maybe Capcom will do something good that isn't related to fighting games. This Resident Evil reremake sounds like a final desperate attempt to remain relevant to the games industry as a whole

Pennywise

Meh I've had enough of Civ I feel like. Will wait for it to be 10 euros. Offworld Trading Company is Soren Johnsons new baby.

Those cunt's should develop another XCOM title.
The first one was good and now that they've got the foundation, they can make it alot more complex.

Never lose hope in TLG though right?

It's coming sooner or later, but I don't give a crap now.
I'm more curious about other Sony Japan titles.

Puppeteer was pretty good, and it's a shame that wasn't a launch title for PS4 and we got Knack instead.

Maybe Capcom will do something good that isn't related to fighting games. This Resident Evil reremake sounds like a final desperate attempt to remain relevant to the games industry as a whole

A new Streetfighter is pretty much confirmed for TGS, as far as I know.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is underway, if the pictures from the official Xbox page are correct, and that pretty much settles that I'm not interested in it.

Sherwood's article on the Beeb about how he turned down the Palace job, to me at least, makes Tim out to the most self centered, arrogant pompous prick on the planet. You aren't a good manger mate, you are a fucking cab driver not Bill Shankly so stop turning down jobs you think you are to good for and go and manage in the Blue Square Prem because that is your level

Mug

Us Palace fans didn't really want him, but I think that he handled this article pretty well. It's up for discussion how good he really is as a manager, but when you do talk about yourself, you can't really afford to sell yourself short, and did talk about our club in a respectful way.

But if you are an aspiring premier league manager, then maybe you shouldn't be writing these kind of columns at all.

Does anyone else here think that Di Maria is a bit of an icing on the cake signing for United when they don't have any cake? Seems to me that what the team really needs is a solid midfield...

Bold One

Does anyone else here think that Di Maria is a bit of an icing on the cake signing for United when they don't have any cake? Seems to me that what the team really needs is a solid midfield...

Everybody knows that, but United needs something to spark their season. Like what Ozil did with Arsenal last Season

Arnie

Well it's pretty fucking delicious icing.

But I know what you're saying. If they've got a gash defence and an even worse midfield it's probably not best advised to go all in for a winger when you've retooled your squad to play without any.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Michael Owen really is going nowhere is he :(

Years and years of subpar co commentary to come

Well it's pretty fucking delicious icing.

But I know what you're saying. If they've got a gash defence and an even worse midfield it's probably not best advised to go all in for a winger when you've retooled your squad to play without any.

Nobody would disagree here.

But with DM, we can switch to 433 hopefully

I can see the value in Di Maria, sure. He'll bag a bunch of goals and provide some spark on the counter. But it sounds like United is building a team for Zdenek Zeman: built to lose 5-3.

K1LLER7

433:

Mata - RVP - Januzaj

--- ADM - Rooney ---
-------- Herrera ------

Shaw - Rojo - Evans - Rafa
--------- De GOAT --------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom