• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know about the Everton injury situation except Barkley?

Would be mint of there was a couple of key players out for them.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

tlmBdCX.png

HOLY SHIT ROY KEANE IS AN AM NOW

L1NETT

Season 1 of Rome is some GOAT shit.

Season 2 you can feel the rush to finish it because of it being cancelled. Fucking BBC :mad:

Purefoy as Mark Antony is fucking great.

But aye the last few episodes do jump ahead a lot

Should have killed Caesarion though like proper history. Fuck him staying with Pullo, the gobby little shit

McKidd was terrific in North Square, too.

Never seen it! Need to though, heard it's right good

GQman2121

Banned
My only change in fantasy is Silva for Mata. Even money. Need Luis to get a start today though.

And those United formations are jokes. Rojo at CB is a mistake. That might fly in Portugal but it would be Def Jam in England. Pls happen.

Arnie

My only change in fantasy is Silva for Mata. Even money. Need Luis to get a start today though.

And those United formations are jokes. Rojo at CB is a mistake. They might fly in Portugal but it would Def Jam in England. Pls happen.

I swapped Luis for Azpi.

Mourinho's going to fuck me.

Currently ovening my second Tesco curry in 18 hours. Blaming the naan breads, Pataks only do them in bundles of two.

offshore

It's been a couple of years since I properly followed Newcastle, and yet Mike Williamson is still one of our defenders? What the hell. lol.

And Obertan is still in the squad. Why why why.

Salazar you've been fantastic this morning.

Please continue.

I need some entertainment whilst I watch ASTON VILLA.

If you can wait until later there will be a thrilling discussion on where Aaron Ramsey ranks in a list of the world's top midfielders. I guarantee it.

Hixx

BvuKDV6CYAA83tH.jpg

We put a GINGER behind enemy lines

Hide them in plain sight and all that.

edit: holy shit is that N'Zogbia? I thought he was dead.

And those United formations are jokes. Rojo at CB is a mistake. That might fly in Portugal but it would be Def Jam in England. Pls happen.

We don't have good CBs. Evans is only decent one and he is also prone to concentration lapses.

Hixx

Keano I love you but please get rid of the tracksuit and beard combo, you look like something out of a Shane Meadows film.

Carbonox

It's been a couple of years since I properly followed Newcastle, and yet Mike Williamson is still one of our defenders? What the hell. lol.

And Obertan is still in the squad. Why why why.

offshore's still alive. shiet.

Williamson was arguably our best CB last season. Was legitimately brilliant. I know, it shocked everyone else too.

GQman2121

Banned
Decent attempt from N'Zogbia. I didn't think he had that in him from a deadball.

I swapped Luis for Azpi.

Mourinho's going to fuck me.

Currently ovening my second Tesco curry in 18 hours. Blaming the naan breads, Pataks only do them in bundles of two.

That's the other move I wanted to make too, but didn't want to spend the 4 points to make it happen. Azpili is guaranteed to start at one of the FB positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom