• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Giffgaff are changing the unlimited data contract from £12/mo to £18 (going up to £20 in March). Motherfuckers.

Salazar

Raiola could have a squillion paternally-toned dot points about Mario's career and he'd still be Jorge Mendes on fast forward.

Milan were looking to Mario for leadership ? Hell is wrong with them.

Fuck it, going to bet on Sunderland tomorrow. #Gustrain

lbbtzi.gif

FIFA 15 PC GAF:

Where have you guys preordered the game from? Are any of the deals still active?

Try and ask in here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=679185

I haven't pre ordered the game yet, and the ones who have (invid and quiche) usually miss the posts in here. I think Quiche said the Mexican origin store still works, which makes it pretty damn cheap... and then it's all about finding a VPN to unlock it early, Invid already did good work!

When we unlock it days before European release we usually only play asian teams with terrible lag lol

Arnie

Fuck it, going to bet on Sunderland tomorrow. #Gustrain
No Borini, though. We can hope, but they need some support. They're still starting Adam fucking Johnson for christ's sake. He's their Nani.

Had a promotion about a month back and just got my first payslip following. Really pleased with the extra pay, didn't think I'd get half as much of a bump considering the taxman's always knocking about.

Still about five years away from being able to afford the sort of lifestyle Quiche has, ludicrously.

Salazar

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 3m
Marca say Manchester United are well under way with Di Maria personal terms negotiations. Player said to know '100%' he's leaving.

McNFFp2.gif

Stubo

Try and ask in here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=679185

I haven't pre ordered the game yet, and the ones who have (invid and quiche) usually miss the posts in here. I think Quiche said the Mexican origin store still works, which makes it pretty damn cheap... and then it's all about finding a VPN to unlock it early, Invid already did good work!

When we unlock it days before European release we usually only play asian teams with terrible lag lol

Mexican Origin. Cost about £22.
Thanks guys, now I just need to decide between standard and ultimate...I never think I want those packs, but ultimate team is addictive!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 3m
Marca say Manchester United are well under way with Di Maria personal terms negotiations. Player said to know '100%' he's leaving.

He'll be a really good signing but without a top defender and powerful midfielder it's not going to be enough. Maybe Woodward prefers a tantric transfer window and it's all going to get done in the last week.

Purdy

Pretty much

1) We didn't win the title, and if you don't win it, you don't deserve to 99% of the time
2) We didn't get a huge slice of incorrect decisions go against us relative to City, especially in the Anfield game against them where they were robbed about 3 times

I'm sorry did you watch the two games following Christmas day?

Salazar

He'll be a really good signing but without a top defender and powerful midfielder it's not going to be enough. Maybe Woodward prefers a tantric transfer window and it's all going to get done in the last week.

It's a start.
It's better than nothing.
I'll be massively gutted if we fuck it now.

L1NETT

Bruce is apparently upping his offer for Rhodes which might also include his first born child Alex in the deal

That's how far managers will go these days

Incredible

Watching beinsport talk about the matches and they cut to a like 5 minutes long ice bucket compilation video of footballers.
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Edit : Oh god, they are showing more now.
nt5j5sS.png

L1NETT

Sherwood's article on the Beeb about how he turned down the Palace job, to me at least, makes Tim out to the most self centered, arrogant pompous prick on the planet. You aren't a good manger mate, you are a fucking cab driver not Bill Shankly so stop turning down jobs you think you are to good for and go and manage in the Blue Square Prem because that is your level

Mug

Bruce is apparently upping his offer for Rhodes which might also include his first born child Alex in the deal

That's how far managers will go these days

Incredible

From what I saw of Alex the Bruce, he's like the posterboy for outdated English centrebacks. Very little ability on the ball, not very fast, not agile, not a great reader of the game, but by fuck does he go in for challenges hard and try to leave a mark on his opposition

WJD

Esteban Cambiasso?

Leicester pls

Put him in a midfield 3 with ex United legends Drinkwater and James and it'll make Leicester proper difficult to beat. They're already industrious as fuck but he'll add that extra bit of edge.

Still think they'll go down, mind - they'll just make a fight of it.

It really is. We should play together

I don't have FIFA anymore btw,that's why I didn't accept the invite :)

Think I'm gonna solo the campaign first before doing coop so I can play at my own pace,unless I happen to be on at the same time as someone else who's at Level 21 or so and playing on Hard/Expert, at the same point or thereabouts in the story

@PennyWise, I was just testing it out, I know you're like 15 levels beyond that item's usefulness :D

Thanks for the offer but I wanna find my own loot for now :)

Looking forward to my first Nemesis encounter. Still don;'t know how to change my Follower's euipment, or what the point of that little arena is that you acces by talking to the guy in New Tristram, when I went there it was empty

Labadal

Four of my five midfielders in FPL was in the team of the week or dream team, or whatever they call it. They will probably do nothing this week.

Subbed Phil Jones and added Vlaar.

Current starting XI:

Guzan

Davies
Vlaar
Felipe Luis

Sigurdsson
Fabregas
Sterling
Ramsey
Johnson

Rooney
Sturridge

Let's do this.

Pennywise

I don't have FIFA anymore btw,that's why I didn't accept the invite :)

Think I'm gonna solo the campaign first before doing coop so I can play at my own pace,unless I happen to be on at the same time as someone else who's at Level 21 or so and playing on Hard/Expert, at the same point or thereabouts in the story

@PennyWise, I was just testing it out, I know you're like 15 levels beyond that item's usefulness :D

Thanks for the offer but I wanna find my own loot for now :)

Looking forward to my first Nemesis encounter. Still don;'t know how to change my Follower's euipment, or what the point of that little arena is that you acces by talking to the guy in New Tristram, when I went there it was empty

Yeah finishing the story on my on with my barbarian as well, had my mage for MP so far.

It's working pretty good, the gifts you find can be send immediatly to someone.
And you can equip your follower if you access the normal menu, there's a category just for them.
You can only give them weapons,accessorys and set their specials.

No idea about the arena, first time I'm playing the game as I skipped both the PC and PS3 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom