• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Aside from the nods in films and songs, and the entire campaign dedicated to his memory helping improve LGBT issues in Football yeah nobody remembers him at all

And no the "90s being a different time" is no fucking excuse. Telling the voice your brother was an outcast and such an important time was a key reason LGBT rights are so fucking backward in football today.

And then 2 years ago to claim he wasn't gay at all?

Not dickish, the bloke is a fucking cunt.

Gonna leave it at before i get too wound up. Apologies everyone else.

Don't fret, m9. There'll be plenty of lols from Leeds and Fulham in about 6mins to cheer you up.

God, Werder playing awful right now. Defense shit, offense shit. This way relegation seems inevitable.
I know, it's the first game and just 25 minutes played but it's torture.

Zabojnik

This is the only Destro gif I have. Back from the time when it looked like we might go for him. In the end Roma bid 16M€ or something and Marry took a step back, as always. One of the few failed deals nobody is blaming him for, lol.

destro.gif

I don't know why Roma would sell to you at this stage.

They need the money for that 1B€ new stadium m8.

Stulaw

Watching CP v WHU.

I still don't like our away kit, and I doubt we'll ever wear our third kit, which looks much better.

GQman2121

Banned
Destro's Agent said he wanted to join us but was told we had to offload Torres first. I'm going to believe for once.

He would be a great signing for us, but I don't see why Roma would be willing to let him go. They're in a great position to compete for Serie A this year. Does Ljajc play up front for them at all?

Bold One

Aside from the nods in films and songs, and the entire campaign dedicated to his memory helping improve LGBT issues in Football yeah nobody remembers him at all

And no the "90s being a different time" is no fucking excuse. Telling the voice your brother was an outcast and such an important time was a key reason LGBT rights are so fucking backward in football today.

And then 2 years ago to claim he wasn't gay at all?

Not dickish, the bloke is a fucking cunt.

Gonna leave it at before i get too wound up. Apologies everyone else.

ok

Go_Ly_Dow

Sadly, PremierLeaguePass is not available in your region

PremierLeaguePass is an official streaming platform of the Barclays Premier League allowing subscribers to watch every match of the Premier League live, as live and on demand along with Premier League produced Highlights, Review and Preview shows on computers, tablets, phones and smart tv's.

Unfortunately PremierLeaguePass is only available in New Zealand, Taiwan and the Philippines and it looks to us like you are not in one of those areas. If you are in one of those regions and are receiving this message in error please contact us on support@coliseumsportsmedia.com

fuck off

Schürrle and Costa sometimes get in each other way, noticed that last week-end. Especially now that Schürrle is in form, he likes to drift centrally and shoot more. Expected Diego Costa to be more vocal towards his teammates but he seems pretty shy atm.

Schürrle and Costa sometimes get in each other way, noticed that last week-end. Especially now that Schürrle is in form, he likes to drift centrally and shoot more. Expected Diego Costa to be more vocal towards his teammates but he seems pretty shy atm.

He only knows ten English words so he will have trouble talking for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom