• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
jxSt6Fq0oY9tL.png

Great defending, Williamson.

Crowd realised that if they gave the ball back they'd have to endure more of this "football". Smart move keeping hold of it.

Cider X

Fucking hell. Can't believe that wasn't 3 points for us. De Jong should have buried that.
Aston Villa still a joke club. 0 shots at goal at home with 9 man defending their own goal. So boring.

Zabojnik

You know you're in a PL thread when a shitty Aston Villa - Newcastle gets more comments than any other non-PL match that isn't el Clasico, an international final and the like.

Where did we go wrong?

Stulaw

After looking on the Facebook group about our team line up, I can only think that the West Ham fans who comment on there are more stupid than angry, half of them haven't noticed that Zarate's playing, meaning we have 3 strikers on the pitch, the majority seem to forget that once Vaz Te gets going, he's actually the best Striker we've had for the past few seasons despite playing as a winger, and they don't seem to realise that Valencia's still unfit despite looking lively for the 10 minutes he was on last week.

I have a feeling that even if we did win with more "attractive" football than last season, the fans wouldn't notice.

Wes

venison crêpe
Fucking hell. Can't believe that wasn't 3 points for us. De Jong should have buried that.
Aston Villa still a joke club. 0 shots at goal at home with 9 man defending their own goal. So boring.

I know right? It's almost as if our top two strikers are injured.

Scum

Chelsea 4 - 1 Leicester City
Crystal Palace 1 - 2 West Ham United
Southampton 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion
Swansea City 1 - 1 Burnley

Everton 1 - 3 Arsenal

Do not fail me, Costa & Cesc. #FFTeam

Bold One

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

Since the 90s when he abandoned his brother than in 2012 claimed he was an attention seeker

utter fucking wanker

The 90s were a different time, but yeah, it was dickish to leave his bro high and dry

weird thing is no one really talks about his brother though, is he really still the only footballer to have come out?

GQman2121

Banned
Torres is at the Bridge and is fit to play. He just wasn't selected. I don't think there's anything in the transfer rumors though. We can't go all winter with just Costa and Drogba. There is a week left in the window and a deal would have to happen fast.

Scum

Torres is at the Bridge and is fit to play. He just wasn't selected. I don't think there's anything in the transfer rumors though. We can't go all winter with just Costa and Drogba. There is a week left in the window and a deal would have to happen fast.

Cavani, innit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Transfer rumours have slowed down some today, probably pick up if we fail to win tomorrow.

Labadal

Falcao-Torres swap.

Destro's Agent said he wanted to join us but was told we had to offload Torres first. I'm going to believe for once.

L1NETT

The 90s were a different time, but yeah, it was dickish to leave his bro high and dry

weird thing is no one really talks about his brother though, is he really still the only footballer to have come out?

Aside from the nods in films and songs, and the entire campaign dedicated to his memory helping improve LGBT issues in Football yeah nobody remembers him at all

And no the "90s being a different time" is no fucking excuse. Telling the voice your brother was an outcast and such an important time was a key reason LGBT rights are so fucking backward in football today.

And then 2 years ago to claim he wasn't gay at all?

Not dickish, the bloke is a fucking cunt.

Gonna leave it at before i get too wound up. Apologies everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom