• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Never seen a more obvious offside decision.

BkdZ4NNCMAEQBLq.jpg

Barzul

Loving this match, I truly am.

All the bullshit we've had to endure about Arsenal turning a corner. Fucking no chance. Same spineless players and a manager who can't prepare his teams against decent opposition.
Better than manager that can't prepare his team vs shit opposition.

Messi

All the bullshit we've had to endure about Arsenal turning a corner. Fucking no chance. Same spineless players and a manager who can't prepare his teams against decent opposition.

Arnie I love you sometimes. Top Lad.

This is fucking spot on.

No idea how we're going to come back from this.

Lightning

Banned
Chambers did a slide tackle at the halfway line when it was 2 v 2.

Genius.
Young and will make mistakes. I think I've said that he will make mistakes plenty.

Your stupid delusions that manolas coming in and won't make similar mistakes is about as laughable as Jack Wilshere.

wedward

What do you expect? Wenger is playing Ozil and Alexis out of position.

Not really the problem though. They have been fine. Jack Rambo and flamini are getting run over and offering nothing. Back line a mess.

Jack Rambo flamini and ox are all in their preferred positions. What is their excuse?

FuturusX

Arsenal haven't pressed the ball in midfield enough, they look a bit tasty going forward though. So I don't think they are out of this. The next goal, if there is one, is crucial.

Fucking rip them a new one Arsene. Sad to say but we need to bring Giroud on.

Meh, it's his fault. Ramsey and Wilshere haven't looked comfortable together since the Emirates Cup yet he persists because it's Jack's "Big Season".

Ozil wide left with extra power/energy in CM? Fine. But this is us changing a working setup (that only needed a couple personnel changes) to accommodate one player. Not to mention the fact a big problem has been a lack of goals, so if you're going to move your most creative player to a less damaging position, you should try to make up for it elsewhere.

Just, ergh.

L1NETT

Boring to say but Flamini is no Matic/Fernando(or inho) etc etc

Need the next Gilberto Silva or these spineless away performances gonna keep happening.

Arnie

Better than manager that can't prepare his team vs shit opposition.

I imagine it is, because you get less of these soul crushing days when you realise your team are shit.

Thankfully I support Liverpool Football Club who employ Brendan Rodgers who can set his team up for any opposition, which is why we've gone from seventh place to title challengers in 18 months.

Meanwhile you've been the same old Arsenal for almost a decade.

Sanchez must be dizzy.

Bring Ospina on.

3Sixty

Get Campbell on for the Spectre

Giroud on for Wilshere

-------------Flam-----------------
-----Ramsey----Ox------------
Sanchez----------------Campbell
-------------Grioud-------------------

EF5njnH.jpg

It's hard not to love him. What a man.

Still need a better backup though, Drogba is OOOOOOOOOOOOLD, Torres is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Yeh when that ball was put in for drog and he was like "Nope! Bitch please I'm not 30 anymore" was hilarious, and depressing.

Supposedly 6 teams in for Torres on loan including atletico, Valencia and Milan.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for Welbeck, looool

Godslay

Banned
Game isn't over yet.

Agreed.

They just need to get some chemistry going and I think things will solve themselves. Just really disjointed play, seemingly with little communication. They are just playing like guys who don't really know each other yet.

Randdalf

Arsenal are consistently poor in the first half of matches. Unfortunately for them, looks like this game could be wrapped up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom