• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Fair fucks to Arsenal, take back what I said earlier, but mostly because I have Ramsey and Giroud in FPL

Stubo

Fair play to Arsenal, did well to get a point there.

I really want to ADM rumours to be true, on the condition that this doesn't stop a CM and CB from arriving before the window shuts.

I want to believe.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Redcafe has exploded, sky saying we are buying Di Maria

sprinkles

As one of the few (only?) Leverkusen fans on this forum I fear this will be another one of "those" seasons where we play fine and Bayern and Dortmund struggle for much of the year and in the end we will finish second... again.

Godslay

Banned
What a completely bipolar game. Fun game. Team feels more cohesive with Giroud out there. Wonder how they will set things up going forward.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wait everyone is reporting it, the Mail, Sky, Guardian

WTF ITS HAPPENING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom