• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Di Maria

61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

wedward

Jack and flamini on weds.

Fucking hell.

Jack really needs to get it together. No reason to start him at this point.

He needs minutes to improve but I really don't see how he is going to get them. And when he does he needs to not play like absolute shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine if one of those was Vidal

Imagine

Dont think, Imagine

Lightning

Banned
They were the better side lightning...

Problem with playing like that is against Everton you can get by and only concede two.

Play like that against pool city Chelsea and we will be down 4 in 10 mins. Not good enough and it's embarrassing that the same issues persist year after year even with new players.

Obviously comes down to Wenger at this point.

Need a big fuck you dm, but at this point no clue who that would be. Don't think willy or Sami will fix these issues.

This team will lose at old trafford.
They played better on the day for sure but so what? They only got a point. Özil looked rusty as fuck, Mertesacker also looked rusty as fuck, Chambers, Chamberlain, Ramsey and Wilshere all played poorly. Monreal and Debuchy were lucky not to get done more often.

I'm not sure what kind of signings your expecting though. Carvalho/Khedira and Manolas is all we can expect being optimistic and they won't change that much.

You make it sound like I never expected Chambers to make mistakes, I knew he would, it's how he responds and learns that's crucial. I don't give a fuck about the loling or Arnie's trolling in the thread. I skip most of those posts anyway but I'll have taken a draw before kick off and given how that went a draw is a very good result. Better result for us than Everton.

Arnie

Shall we do a little game?

Everyone predict how many signings United will make between now and the end of the window, including Di Maria...

RiggyRob

Shall we do a little game?

Everyone predict how many signings United will make between now and the end of the window, including Di Maria...

3, if only because that's what ESPN and Sky Sports think that's going to happen.

Dunno who though. Vidal and Blind maybe?

"An unexpected acquisition for Genoa: they have closed the deal for Copenhagen’s Mussis. The clubs have reached an agreement on a loan with option to buy. The Argentinian midfielder is expected to arrive in Italy tomorrow. Mussis moves to Serie A." - Di Marzio

WHAT THE FUCK

Football is dead.

Fuck off. He only got to play 15 minutes for us, and get sent off for elbowing a brøndby player in a friendly match. FUCK

phaze

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rojo may count as one of those 3 perhaps, considering we still dont have his permit.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Nice comeback by Arsenal. As bad as they played most of the game I'll take a point at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom