• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal were second best for 75 minutes, but Everton relaxed and invited pressure and eventually broke.

If Everton have top 4 ambitions they need to learn how to put away matches like that.

deroli

10/11, first matchday:

Bayern - WOB 2:1
Dortmund - Lev 0:2

Bundesliga Champion: Dortmund.

14/15, first matchday:

Bayern - WOB 2:1
Dortmund - Lev 0:2

The trophy is ours.

Wait everyone is reporting it, the Mail, Sky, Guardian

WTF ITS HAPPENING

8FQ2bDa.gif

Lightning

Banned
lightning will convince you otherwise
Will he? I doubt that but this game was crucial in the development of Chambers. That first half was so bad, second little better but not by much as Everton didn't come at us as much.

Been a poor start to the season but say what you want 4 points and in this match last season we lost 3-0.

Bold saying that after today's inspection.

Whilst you scraped two back at the end they were the better side overall.
Not so much about today though. Everton will give all the top teams a hard game, just like last season, but I don't think they can maintain it throughout the season. They will drop too many points against the bottom 12 clubs overall. Watch them after their europa league games.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
That's another win thrown away by Everton. Good attitude by the gunners even though they struggled after their midweek game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
On topic that game made me fear and not fear Everton, looked shakey as fuck for the last 20 minutes, wp Arsenal, ill take a point each for our rivals.

wedward

They were the better side lightning...

Problem with playing like that is against Everton you can get by and only concede two.

Play like that against pool city Chelsea and we will be down 4 in 10 mins. Not good enough and it's embarrassing that the same issues persist year after year even with new players.

Obviously comes down to Wenger at this point.

Need a big fuck you dm, but at this point no clue who that would be. Don't think willy or Sami will fix these issues.

This team will lose at old trafford.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The source is Balague, for a fee between 48 and 55 million pounds. 'More than 60 [million Euros]' is the quote I believe.

The mail and guardian are reporting it too, saying stories are being written up atm, this isnt just Balague.

Im so excited :3

Getting Di Maria is a great piece of business if true.

I just hope it doesn't mean Woody's closing up shop for the rest of the window.

The side still has more pressing issues that need to be addressed.

Mr Cola

POSITIVITY WORKS

MWHAAHA

Thank you WJD for showing me the error of my ways

RiggyRob

The mail and guardian are reporting it too, saying stories are being written up atm, this isnt just Balague.

Im so excited :3

That was just a quick skim of Sky Sports, don't know who else is reporting it or their sources.

£55m's cheaper than I was expecting tbh.

Also, Everton should've done better to hold onto the win, they basically threw the win away.

Mr Cola

itshappening???

surely we wont see a repeat of last season with all the fake lawyers etc... right???

The media have been briefed apparently, talks happened last few days, personal terms agreed.

Word is Ronaldo helped Di Maria choose us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom