• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think 90% of our problems stem from the quality of our CMs. So many situations went to shit because our CMs lack the vision, technique and urgency to find the vertical ball into our talented attackers.

Basically our attacks are dead before they've even begun with CMs this bad.

longdi

Banned
up to 90mil euros for ADM! madrid made good business.

but what is he going to do in this manyoo squad?
struggled against a sloooow sunderland squad?

kharma45

Uh oh. The partner in charge of our 'Government and Public Sector Industry' sub comp in work is following me on Twitter.

Might be best I make a private account soon...

efIxBFz.gif

Holy hell that was utter shit.

Scum

Still think 90% of our problems stem from the quality of our CMs. So many situations went to shit because our CMs lack the vision, technique and urgency to find the vertical ball into our talented attackers.

A problem that old man Fergie should have fix ages ago. Just sell Young and Cleverley already. Or terminate their contracts. Whichever.

Uh oh. The partner in charge of our 'Government and Public Sector Industry' sub comp in work is following me on Twitter.

Might be best I make a private account soon...

Good idea, m8.

Meier

Out of all the bilge at United, Welbeck is nowhere near the bigliest

SELL CLEV PLEASE GAAL I PLEAD

Welbeck is actually an interesting proposition for other teams. Cleverley would only play at newly promoted teams and they won't want to pay his wages. United will have to chip in a good portion.

ElyrionX

I thought we looked good at times but just like the past four to five seasons, we always seem to lack that vision or spark of creativity in the final third to find the net. Of course, in seasons past, we always had a pretty solid back four to play off of and just grinded away for the goals to get us the win. With a terrible defensive lineup now, the problems become so much more glaring.

scently

Exactly. Expecting our attack to perform when we have such horrible midfield is ridiculous, especially in the modern game. A wingback of Valencia and Young is so bad. The defence is so inexperienced; Smalling should never start a game for us in defence, Blackett is so young and inexperienced. It just goes on and on. So blaming Rooney is just ridiculous, he was one of our better players out there today but that is not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom