• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The problems start in midfield. We've nobody who wants to drop deep and get on the ball. Fletcher is nowhere near the level he used to operate at and Clev is just pussy. He tries these no look passes that we're never on and just loses possession. As a result our defenders are forced to pass sideways amongst themselves until somebody pops up to take possession. It's far too slow and far to easy to defend against.

Zabojnik

Lads, how does one go about identifying the graphics card vendor / exact model without opening the case and looking inside?

EDIT: Ah, right, probably at boot.

you might want to quote that image lol... Or actually crop it. :p

fucking hell Dont Laugh
LLShC.gif
zWVbK.gif

haha sorry

the image looked normal size on my television

thanks wes for fixing it

---

@wooden: are you glad that mou wants torres to stick around?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
LvG Post game

"I think that the first half we played a equal match with Sunderland, we dont create so much outside of the first chance. i think we scored fantastic goal. We already warned our players not to give set pieces away and we did and they scored and its disappointing.

Second half we played much better, could have created more but in the last third we lack creative passes.

Better than last week?
No (better than last week) last week we created more chances, football is for this, so much chances we havent created today. but I have to say that probably we had more ball possession and were more dominant than last but you have to win your games at this moment and we couldnt, thats a pity."

Tempo

"I think that, what i have already said, that we missed in this game the passing too much, it was all too slow, or too fast or too hasty and you lose alot of balls and the tempo is out of the game, that was the reason"

Ashley Young

"He was free at the ball, he lifted the ball across the player and the opponent is kicking him so, after that he was jumping too much I think but what counts is that he was taken by the opponent and the referee can give a penalty, the same he can give a penalty to Van Persie. He was already losing the ball but the tackle was coming and that is the reason the referee has to give a penalty or not, you can say already he was fallin gin his dribble but the tackle was coming and there are referees who give this penalty. Never the less we have to create more chances than penalties.

"It was not a dive by young, he was tackled but after that he was exagerating, it was not diving because he was not touched by the opponent, the rest is rubbish."

Ed Woodward in dressing room/Di Maria
"I think always the club has to announce it, when we are thinking that it is the right to for a transfer then we come to you and say we have bought that player or the other. At this time we cannot say anything"

Do you like Di Maria
"Yes, but I like Messi also and Vidal also, but they cannot come always to Man United"

Kassu

Banned
FT SJK - HJK 2-0

YESSSSSSSS

b6orItg.png

It's our first season ever in Veikkausliiga and we're second with 8 games left! Europe here we come!

Fuck this match...

I didn't get to see my favorite players. What a waste of a match. I felt tortured having to watch Cleverley, Fletcher, Young, Rppmey, etc...

;_;

Wilbur

Banned
I'm so over Shinji now. It didn't work. He proved himself tactically inflexible and a bit of a pussy, and we proved ourselves totally incapable of utilising him in the best way.

Let him go. Let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom