• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

eZqBm52.jpg

:lol
Da fuq
Nightmare fuel m69

Scum

Can't have a senior partner seeing my football rants haha. I wish I knew why she was following me, I've no mention of work anywhere.

I'd another partner asking me to follow them too, politely declined that.

Get that new account sorted out, post haste.

There should be another game on tonight. City/LFC tomorrow fucking sucks.

I think our EL league game on Thursday "ruined" the times. Liverpool v Man City would probably have been the 4pm kick off today and we would have played yesterday.

Tc91

No we haven't.

Still the fee to be agreed. I, for one, still think Ed will fuck it up.

When he says goodbye to his team mates/manager and Ancelotti has said in a press conference that it's over. He's coming to us. The next few days will be medical pictures etc.

Nicktendo86

Not pretty watching. However, I'm not chucking myself off the balcony yet, lots of injuries and signings to come. I said all along, even with decent fixtures, it will be painful at the start and won't see improvement until Xmas. Obviously there is no hope some of these players will improve, but I hope they won't be playing very often once players come back from injury and new players come in. Still think we will sign a cb and cm.

Go_Ly_Dow

He left us with a terrible squad and almost literally chased away one of the most promising CMs who, today, could have been a lynchpin of our midfield.

That tarnishes his legacy, IMO.

it was really hard to say tho that the squad was terrible at the time

won the title so comfortably along with pushing madrid in the CL despite Nani's unfair red.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im seriously concerned we wont be able to beat MK Dons, not like we have enough squad to feature kids either.

The problem is that there are too many players that are pussies. They pass backward, don't attempt to dribble past players, don't attempt shots, etc...

K1LLER7

Im seriously concerned we wont be able to beat MK Dons, not like we have enough squad to feature kids either.
We'll beat them. Then get back to the usual crap on the weekend.

Need to get Herrera back, Di Naria and Rojo in. Hopefully get another CM or CB in for the next game too.

United will look much better in that match if Januzaj, Wilson, and Welbeck feature in attack. The team lacks pace. It's far too easy to defend when the defense doesn't have to worry about counter attacks, dribbling, and through balls.

So far the wingbacks aren't even attempting to make small runs in the final third so there is no hope of a through ball. There were times Adnan tried going towards the defensive line, but Young was just waiting on the wing. Naturally a pass came his way and he would cross it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom