• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Not liking that Podolski to Juventus rumour one bit.

He's one of the only players in the squad who lethal in front of goal and Juve will try and get him for a packet of biscuits.

Should have got Griezmann earlier in the summer if we were intending to sell.

Go_Ly_Dow

Van Gaal is just a smarter David Moyes. My patient with him will remain.

SbMdX2x.jpg

seriously tho our next 4-5 games aren't the most difficult matches and our team sheet next week could feature Herrera, Di Maria, Evans, Rafael and Rojo.

and hopefully another 1-3 signings by the end of the month.

Go_Ly_Dow

Januzaj as CM was a really strange call today.

Wonder if Giggs played a part in that decision.

"Louis mate, I've played that position before and he's the same number m8"

Salvadora

How was the United match? Missed it because of a family event.

These are really not the sort of games to be dropping points on if you have top 4 aspirations. You will leave yourself a hell of a job come crunch time.

Januzaj as CM was a really strange call today.

Wonder if Giggs played a part in that decision.

"Louis mate, I've played that position before and he's the same number m8"

I think he wanted more vertical penetration from deep. Cleverley and Fletcher were knocking it from side to side quite a bit.

Fry

How was the United match? Missed it because of a family event.

These are really not the sort of games to be dropping points on if you have top 4 aspirations. You will leave yourself a hell of a job come crunch time.

Sunderland were the better team.

K1LLER7

If the Tanc info was true and United have bid 35m + a player for Vidal. I think the player may be Kagawa.

Juve bros treat Kagawa well.

I dont even know who they are m8, and as far as Im concerned, our special partnership is DONE, we've extracted everything we wanted out of you, please understand.

You'll be back.

We have some special talent emerging, Naughton, Bentaleb and Rose.

The future of Madrid.

Fry

Doesn't surprise me tbh.

Very curious to see how you fair v City tomorrow.

Reckon Liverpool will get something.

I'm so nervous. I wanted us to win. Because I think we deserve after this last fixture.

It's a pity the game will start and I'll be at work. This makes me even more nervous.

But fuck it, I believe in it.

Salvadora

I'm so nervous. I wanted us to win. Because I think we deserve after this last fixture.

It's a pity the game will start and I'll be at work. This makes me even more nervous.

But fuck it, I believe in it.
Think it will be the classic case of you wanting it more.

New signings being sighted will be exciting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom