• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was basically making out to a bunch of people that I was evil.

Then he pushed me in the chest.

Then I hit him.

Then he hit me.

Then we seperated. I'm nearly home but I can't see straight. My friend is helping me.

He pushed you, you pull a gun right away

By a gun I mean both fists

It will look ridiculous but you would have won

K1LLER7

Pls. That initial shove in the chest would've translated into a double punch in the balls for him, given the height difference between him and Arnie. He'd probably be dead by now.
Us 6'2 guys have balls of steel m8.

LVG wanted to show his to the Bayern players.

pulga

Banned
Arnold why would you get into a fight over something as dumb as that

Please explain in detail. What types of drugs were you accused of consuming?

K1LLER7

Pulga, how does he look in red ;)

Bvzl_S7CQAAKaPg.jpg-large.jpeg

Looking back this really was a Mourinho masterstroke. So funny when you remember how many people were doubting selling Mata to United.

It was a damn good deal for a bench player, but I would not call it a master stroke, especially as he has actually done pretty well for United. Sure their team is hilariously unbalanced, but it's hardly unfixable and if having Mata hasn't already proven useful enough, he will only be better for them as they fix their damn squad.

K1LLER7

First, Carbo got hit on the head by a reversing car :O

Then Arnold gets into a Scuffle/Brawl :O

It's like Final Destination. Who's next?

My bet is Yurt. He's been angry these days.

Facism

Gold Member
The joys of dickheads on a night out.

Arnie mate take some lessons in how to protect your head if you can. You were well within your rights to smack the cunt for barging you, never know if it's followed by a punch or a glass.

Did you throw the one punch and leave it, leading to the counter punch?

I'd get the popo involved too. May be some cctv of the cunt

Facism

Gold Member
Er if you were bleeding from ears and have continued headaches meight. Could be srs bzns

Do you have anyone who xan take you?

I also always heard that "don't sleep if you have a concussion" thing, but google says new research points towards that not really mattering. I don't know man, I would go to sleep, but depending on the headache, you might want to go to a hospital.

First, Carbo got hit on the head by a reversing car :O

Then Arnold gets into a Scuffle/Brawl :O

It's like Final Destination. Who's next?

My bet is Yurt. He's been angry these days.

Well, Yurt did do some drink-driving a few months iirc :(

fuuuuu

Edit: also, wut, Zidane is the Leeds manager in my FM game loooool and he's looking to go to West Ham cos Rodgers just got sacked after I smashed them 3-0 :p

It was a damn good deal for a bench player, but I would not call it a master stroke, especially as he has actually done pretty well for United. Sure their team is hilariously unbalanced, but it's hardly unfixable and if having Mata hasn't already proven useful enough, he will only be better for them as they fix their damn squad.
That's mainly why I thought it was brilliant business. He wasn't going to do anything at Chelsea under Mourinho so getting that amount was good. Verdict is still out on whether or not he will succeed at United but unless he scores against us in a Champions League knockout stage or something I won't be too upset lol. I like the guy and hope he does well.

Wilbur

Banned
I think Lloyd, who technically isn't a member here yet, will be the first real victim. Death by fork.

I'm being legit serious when I say Dean's going to throw him down the stairs one day

Sometimes Lloyd just has to look at him and Dean will roar with unchained rage

Lloyd walks into his room sometimes and starts humping the walls and I hear WEERRRGANNSNFGHHS

Dean also said he was going to throw him in the river today like in his dream

Elchele

What do I do then?

I'm on my way home. No doctors are open.

My ears aren't bleeding anymore. Just got a headache.

go to the hospital. you'll have to go eventually, better be done with it and you won't risk your health and shit.

do it for us arnie

subtles

Arnold, please.

Go to an emergency room. That NHS care.

I had to shell out the equivalent of a PS4 with a few games for 5 stitches on my evening visit.

5. stitches.

Injustice.

Edit: A Warren.....

Thank you.

I've been enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom