• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Bvzl_S7CQAAKaPg.jpg-large.jpeg

Elchele

$2.4M for a comic book. I hate this world

Di Maria would have been a great signing for any club, even for the price. RM are fucking idiots

Slizz

Holy fuck working 50 hours a week is ridiculous. Missed EVERYTHING this week, can't believe we got Di Maria.

Can believe we drew Sunderland.

At least I get to watch City Liverpool tomorrow.

nitewulf

Looks like doicare is wrong, United is getting "luck" back, they were extremely "lucky" to get a draw against Sunderland. In fact Sunderland was very "unlucky" to not win against this team.

LAM09

Ex-Spurs manager Tim Sherwood said he decided to withdraw from the running because "it started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National."

LOL!

Arnie

Just had a fight.

Heads spinning. Hit him full cheek.

Absolute gobshite. Reckon he was a blue cunt. All based on an accusation relating to drugs. I don't do drugs. Not at all. Not any more.

Arnie

My heads spinning.

I got him first though. Full whack. He disappeared. I'm in the bus home. Mate is watching out for me. I need water and a safe lie down.

Drugs, man. Gimps game.

Arnie

Basically I gave it and I got a smack as well.

Absolute bellend, was caught in accusation relating to drugs and I categorically don't to them. Not at all. Was infuriating. Stuck up for myself. Not letting someone accuse me.

Wilbur

Banned
Basically I gave it and I got a smack as well.

Absolute bellend, was caught in accusation relating to drugs and I categorically don't to them. Not at all. Was infuriating. Stuck up for myself. Not letting someone accuse me.

You could have just told him you're a lover not a fighter and strode away before snorting your ket

Arnie

He was basically making out to a bunch of people that I was evil.

Then he pushed me in the chest.

Then I hit him.

Then he hit me.

Then we seperated. I'm nearly home but I can't see straight. My friend is helping me.

Wilbur

Banned

Then I hit him.

Then he hit me.

Then we seperated. I'm nearly home but I can't see straight. My friend is helping me.

Hope you're alright mang, nothing a pack of frozen peas won't help.

Then I hit him.

Then he hit me.

Do you know him or was it just some random guy?

Arnie

My ears were bleeding.

They aren't now. But I got a real smack. I'm defo concussed. Someone's looking out do me.

I need a water and a duvet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom