• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Apparently Martin Ødegaard (Norway) will be the youngest national team player in general (he's 15) since 1910. Youngest ever for them as a country unsurprisingly. Quite a talent.

Yen

Apparently Martin Ødegaard (Norway) will be the youngest national team player in general (he's 15) since 1910. Youngest ever for them as a country unsurprisingly. Quite a talent.
I bet it is so he can't register for another national team, like Harry Wilson, or any young Irish player.

I bet it is so he can't register for another national team, like Harry Wilson, or any young Irish player.

He has done very well in the league and the Norwegian national team is rather shit. Also he's completely Norwegian as far as i know, so not sure what other country he would register for.

Zabo was right about Conte

to Antonio, it's always "Conte > everyone" ;_; WE MEAN NOTHING TO HIM

NEVER DID
If you think Juventus means or will ever mean more to Allegri than a solid salary and the chance to redeem himself, you deserve your future disappointments.

I'm 14th in footygaf's FF.

Not bad considering there are thousands of berks who never even post here.
Hey, I post here! Sometimes.

I'm more of a lurker though. I do read the thread, just can't keep up with you guys.

GAF champ the last two or three times or something.

Jabo

Praise the sun!

ji5kJeZ.png

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

7. De Boer whines that we lack quality in same position of said player halfway through the season.

9. Player is a net negative for at least 2 seasons.

Icelandic players are a net negative forever.
10. Convince Wenger to buy him after showing him a video of him scoring 2 goals against Roda's under-14 players.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you think Juventus means or will ever mean more to Allegri than a solid salary and the chance to redeem himself, you deserve your future disappointments.

oh no, I'm pretty sure we don't mean anything to Allegri as well :lol
ji5kJeZ.png

(a reference to Zabo) Conte is Griffith and Juve was just an extra dead body he stepped on to achieve his dreams

Linius

There could be some level of truth to that but it's mostly because he's absolutely destroying their league this season. Norway aren't really known for their talented players.. to say the least. He'll probably go right into their first eleven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBwAU3Tlawo

He´s not better than Hazard, Eriksen, rooney, ronaldo, messi, koke ( and I could go on forever ) in the same age. Heck even Lucas Andersen in Aab was better than him. The only difference between him and them is - 1) He plays in a shitty shitty football league. 2) It´s not likes he´s keeping higuain on the bench, so of course he gets the chance 3) Move to a semi good (but still many levels over the norwegian ) league, like the danish or the dutch, and he would wound on the bench. He´s nothing special. Yet. He got potential like many others and intop of that he gets alot of playing time. But people chill the fuck out! He´s not the best 16 year old the world have seen. By fare. 

This guy has the balls to name us in one sentence with the Danish league. I feel offended.

Because Perez has priced everyone out of a move. No one is going to pay the 65 million Perez wants when it's so obvious he wants rid.

Also, and I'm not just saying this because we want him too, but I just don't see Di Maria out - Falcao in as a great move for Madrid (although the most likely to happen imo).

Di Maria is the best player available that any team can get. He's a game changing player, 65 millions in this market is a fair price for him. MANU makes 300+ millions defacing their uniform and can't invest 65 in a player that can change the games in their favor.

He's worth more than that if you ask me.

I miss the classic Ferguson flop signing of every summer, Fengzhuo, Manucho, Bebe, Bellion (LOL), Obertan and a personal favorite Kleberson,

;(

Zabojnik

Zabo was right about Conte

to Antonio, it's always "Conte > everyone" ;_; WE MEAN NOTHING TO HIM

NEVER DID

Well, that may be exaggerating it a little, but yeah. He obviously cares about Juventus, but he cares about himself and his career more. Which is how it should be, really. I don't hate him for leaving us, he was always going to leave, I said so the moment he joined us. I just don't like how he chose to leave us.

This can be a pretty powerful motivator, so, eh, it's better than nothing, I guess.

(a reference to Zabo) Conte is Griffith and Juve was just an extra dead body he stepped on to achieve his dreams

I can see it, haha.

If Conte is Griffith who is Ganishka?

You are, obviously. Kushan Nation = Turkey in the 15th/16th century.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bruv i do a read-through of the entire thing every time Muira blesses us with his 3 chapters a year.

AHAHAHAH
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I'm not into comics/manga AT ALL but I'll always make an exception for Jojo and Berserk. I owe this to my inner-child-Yurt. I should probably buy him a N64 too :(

Meier

That's a stupid rumour.

Thankfully it's also nonsense.

With 4 years left on his deal, you'll surely either garnish his wages (Wayne Bridge and Adebayor style), or you gave him a massive, massive pay-off. Probably at least £15m as I'm sure he was on or around £100k a week so he'd have at least ~£21m left on his deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please Yurt. I made like all the gifs in the last trailer thread that I believe you even posted in here!

But yeah, will never complete the first one. Second was fantastic though.

watch the last act (epilogue) on Youtube then!

Whay was W3 pushed back to next year?
I don't know but I blame everything on consoles. It's my gaming equivalent of Marotta, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom