• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Oh god. Can't wait to see that TW3 video when I next get WiFi.

Watching the Spanish Super Cup in a Spanish bar tonight, atmosphere should be fun.

He has done very well in the league and the Norwegian national team is rather shit. Also he's completely Norwegian as far as i know, so not sure what other country he would register for.

I think Daehli is already their best player. Which shows you how shit Norway are right now.

sohois

If you guys want to complete the original Witcher but can't be bothered to deal with the crappy combat system, just do what I did.

Put the difficulty on easy and breeze through all the combat situations. I mean, you're playing for the story, for the choice and consequence, not the battles.

Facism

You are, obviously. Kushan Nation = Turkey in the 15th/16th century.

I thought it based on the actual Kushan Empire with some Mughal Empire influences, plus Turkic horde/selcuk incursions into Europe rather than any Ottoman or modern Anatolian influences.

i'd be more Zodd because he almost has as much body hair as me >.>

AHAHAHAH
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I'm not into comics/manga AT ALL but I'll always make an exception for Jojo and Berserk. I owe this to my inner-child-Yurt. I should probably buy him a N64 too :(

innit. Fist of the North Star and Berserk for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Thought they'd have you hooked by that wee creature saying shitting in the morning was the favourite part of his day.

i've never had a game speak to me on such a personal level before

Rhodes taste redeemed.

Now those of you who haven't played any, at least watch a recap of 1 and play 2.

I don't have pcs and Xboxes and shit so I won't be playing 2 either. Forgive me padre

I wish i could play 2, but I don't wanna buy a 360 just for this game and don't have a PC either. I actually did install it on my Air a few days ago but games on computers confuse me :lol

So I just gave up :(((((

AHAHAHAH
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I'm not into comics/manga AT ALL but I'll always make an exception for Jojo and Berserk. I owe this to my inner-child-Yurt. I should probably buy him a N64 too :(

Yurt, read 7 Seeds.

It has shoujo art but the story is fantastic.

Really.

Seriously.

Trust me,

Pls

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Engagement rings might but one of the most pointless wastes of money and time I have ever encountered, boils the blood.

Wilbur

Banned
Betfair are promoting a gif on twitter

Is it a Shatner one?

I'm on my phone but it's Mourinho with Fabregas' head on a sausage and Wenger tied up

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Meh. Part of me looks forward to dropping a whole wad of cash on one some day.
D: Kharma please, its a nothing thing, its a non entity, its like weddings. All this nonsense in society that is done because its done.

Divorce rates are climbing too :|
Should just get a bit of twine to give to your loved one, innit.
If you have seen the Count of Monte Cristo film you will know twine is more than enough :3

5-000555.jpg

Zabojnik

I thought it based on the actual Kushan Empire with some Mughal Empire influences, plus Turkic horde/selcuk incursions into Europe rather than any Ottoman or modern Anatolian influences.

i'd be more Zodd because he almost has as much body hair as me

I pulled that comparison out of my ass, of course. <3 We're still bitter about the Turks invading our land here. :D

Mr Cola

Do you wear headphones when ring shopping too, Cola?

When I was in Italy on a football tour with the school I went in this shop which was near the Duomo in Milan, on an aside I was held at knifepoint by a homeless man outside the mcdonalds there in the evening D:. So there was a girl I was interested in at the time back home and I thought I could woo her and this shop sold lots of gothic things, I went in and on the racks there were these rings, I perused a bit and found a ring which spirals on it, it was incredibly dark and very cheap so I decided to buy it, I tried it on and couldnt get it off, I didnt know what to do and all attempts to remove it failed because my finger kept swelling, so I just walked out with it on.

It came off later with a mixture of oils, never gave it to the girl.

kharma45

D: Kharma please, its a nothing thing, its a non entity, its like weddings. All this nonsense in society that is done because its done.

Divorce rates are climbing too :|

It's nice being able to spend big, and it's fun. I've had to keep talking myself out of buying an Omega Seamaster as that's valuable money that can go towards a house deposit, but I can feel myself going to crack one of these days.

Mr Cola

It's nice being able to spend big, and it's fun. I've had to keep talking myself out of buying an Omega Seamaster as that's valuable money that can go towards a house deposit, but I can feel myself going to crack one of these days.

I was in alot of debt a few years ago, out now thanfully, being in debt made me hate spending money, hate it.

kharma45

I was in alot of debt a few years ago, out now thanfully, being in debt made me hate spending money, hate it.

I'm usually pretty tight with money. I save up well and then have the odd big splurge. Can't go too wild yet, not earning the big bucks with work yet.

Meier

http://www.tz.de/bilder/2014/08/18/3789893/1275721985-franck-ribry-vater-1qFK7gaxFxef.jpg[IMG]

Franck and his dad.[/QUOTE]

Looks like that Harry Potter character who turns into a rat. Peter Pettigrew.

[IMG]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SA/SAI/saintgirl11/1153400970_csWormtail.jpg

Engagement rings are quite a scary proposition cost wise.

Clegg

When I was in Italy on a football tour with the school I went in this shop which was near the Duomo in Milan, on an aside I was held at knifepoint by a homeless man outside the mcdonalds there in the evening D:. So there was a girl I was interested in at the time back home and I thought I could woo her and this shop sold lots of gothic things, I went in and on the racks there were these rings, I perused a bit and found a ring which spirals on it, it was incredibly dark and very cheap so I decided to buy it, I tried it on and couldnt get it off, I didnt know what to do and all attempts to remove it failed because my finger kept swelling, so I just walked out with it on.

It came off later with a mixture of oils, never gave it to the girl.

You're amazing

Well we forget Carletto was essentially sacked the day before CL final; the only reason he is still there is the negative PR it would bring to Florentino sacking the winner of la decima.
Carletto wanted Pogba o Vidal, he got James instead, good player but imagine a Pogba - Kroos - Modric midfield?

source In this???

Hixx

Bloodborne Got2015. Fuck me.

Looks great, I like the idea of getting your health back by attacking enemies, need to decide whether to buy a PS4 and get this or build a decent PC and play Witcher 3, it's too hard to choose :(

Your PS4 can play The Witcher.

Your PC cannot play Bloodborne.

Mr Cola

If only half of the things he has told in mumble was in this thread lol. Monkey, what do you do again when you have to get out of a birthday party in college?

I am eternally grateful you have never recorded them <3

And no comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom