• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Bloodborne MY WORD

ilbq8vGrDzuQz.gif

Hixx

Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Bloodborne

All in the same fucking month

After 15 months the next-gen consoles will finally have exclusive must-play titles... all will be forgiven.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Will Bloodbourn ever come out for PC?

I want this and Tomb Raider so bad :(

You people need to stop playing games and go out there and achieve something /pulgaface #leaving

Don't need this fucking grief, have enough shit on my plate already. Harmless banter is one thing, but the shit said at me in this thread has gotten out of hand.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OK I watched a Bloodborne video, meh.

You're all fucking nuts.

So it's Dark Souls 3. Meh.

We're not fucking nuts and it's certainly not meh, it's just not your cup of tea innit

IF you (you both clearly aren't) are a fan of the series, that demo will make you wet because you KNOW what you're getting and YOU know how different that was from previous games (in a positive way)

Tc91

We're not fucking nuts and it's certainly not meh, it's just not your cup of tea innit

IF you (you both clearly aren't) are a fan of the series, that demo will make you wet because you KNOW what you're getting and YOU know how different that was from previous games (in a positive way)

I bought and completed all of Demon Soul's, DS 1 + 2. Idk :lol I haven't been over to gaming side but I bet they are all having a collective fap saying it's the best thing since sliced bread etc etc. They go a bit overboard.

Sure the setting looks good, the boss fight looks good but in the end the combat is attack/roll/attack/roll.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes

yes

you're going to get Dark Soul's deep as fuck combat engine by that gif

yes

United fans, why can't we just group them together and burn them with gasoline

That's racist

edit: loooooool tc but you clearly aren't a fan of the series

pulga

Banned
wheres ur tag m8

Some SOFT CUNT took it away from me for some reason, probably an Arsenal fan and probably thinks this is punishment lol

Don't need this fucking grief, have enough shit on my plate already. Harmless banter is one thing, but the shit said at me in this thread has gotten out of hand.

I totally get you breh, everyone in here is so angry all the time :/

I already stopped playing games, I just buy them to show off my steam library.

consumerist scum, DONATE TO ELSK ALREADY

Speaking of this

What is that insanity thing

I need to lose weight because I'm fat and my snoring has become horrific

Help me.

Insanity is something pussies do at home because they're too scared to go to the gym

Get yourself down to the nearest gym, get on the squat rack, and don't stop squatting until your legs have turned to jelly and the weight collapses onto you and crushes you

Only then will you be a real man

Hixx

Motherfucker. Today has been a great day for news:

Simon Pegg: "When we said the trilogy was over, it was because that group of films was over. They're all kind of related with each other and deal with a specific idea. There's a criteria to those films.

"The next thing we do won't do that, it will just be something else. It will happen. We made three films in ten years and hopefully in the next decade we'll make another three."

I'm going to rewatch World's End tonight now. Dat soundtrack.

Losing weight is 99% diet. Stop eating Jaffa Cakes for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Nah. I haven't changed my diet at all and after a few weeks of (intermittent, my knees occasionally aren't up to it) Insanity I have lost enough weight that I can tell around my face and even my legs which is weird - but great.

jesalr

Speaking of this

Help me.

It's fucking rough. 1000 calories in 45 minutes. Maybe try running in the morning, dropping your calorie input?

Wilbur

Banned
Losing weight is 99% diet. Stop eating Jaffa Cakes for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

I said this earlier :lol it's so simple

'stop eating shit and go for runs'

Why is my mental fortitude weaker than one of Pulga's arguments

Insanity is something pussies do at home because they're too scared to go to the gym

Get yourself down to the nearest gym, get on the squat rack, and don't stop squatting until your legs have turned to jelly and the weight collapses onto you and crushes you

Only then will you be a real man

I wore my Juve shirt to the gym once <3

Motherfucker. Today has been a great day for news:

Simon Pegg: "When we said the trilogy was over, it was because that group of films was over. They're all kind of related with each other and deal with a specific idea. There's a criteria to those films.

"The next thing we do won't do that, it will just be something else. It will happen. We made three films in ten years and hopefully in the next decade we'll make another three."

I'm going to rewatch World's End tonight now. Dat soundtrack.

Watched it again recently. The start still feels off but when they get going hnnggghhhhh. The fight scenes. Sensational.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I bought and completed all of Demon Soul's, DS 1 + 2. Idk :lol I haven't been over to gaming side but I bet they are all having a collective fap saying it's the best thing since sliced bread etc etc. They go a bit overboard.

Sure the setting looks good, the boss fight looks good but in the end the combat is attack/roll/attack/roll.

how can you tell the combat is attack roll attack roll? Was the combat in DS 1 + 2 and DeS just simply attack/roll/attack/roll? No? Then this isn't. Unless you were playing them all wrong

They removed the shield, gave you a fucking shotgun (and a pistol), added a dash (if this isn't game changing I don't know what is), added a SHAPESHIFTING SCYTHE and made the game much faster

"Sure the setting looks good" "sure the bosses look good" what the fuck more do you want

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Speaking of this

Help me.

Im serious here where ive been doing these things called "gump" runs and it really helps, I was watching Forrest Gump and it got to the bit where he was talking about "From then on I ran everywhere". I thought that was a simple yet effective thing to do and have been doing it, replace run with jog or amble quicker of course but its really helping me get fit. Run to the shops, up town, to get fruit, get a little better each time.

I said this earlier :lol it's so simple

'stop eating shit and go for runs'

Why is my mental fortitude weaker than one of Pulga's arguments

I started running every second day for the last month and a halfs time, but shin splints are fucking killing me, I hate it, mountainbiking is more fun.

Salvadora

Im serious here where ive been doing these things called "gump" runs and it really helps, I was watching Forrest Gump and it got to the bit where he was talking about "From then on I ran everywhere". I thought that was a simple yet effective thing to do and have been doing it, replace run with jog or amble quicker of course but its really helping me get fit. Run to the shops, up town, to get fruit, get a little better each time.
oh my god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom