• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Those two players would start over Podolski that's why Wenger is letting him leave. He's not very good and only contributes goals nothing else. With Walcott back we don't really need him around anymore. Should go all out for a CF now.
That's the thing we're not going to go all out for a centre forward, I doubt he will be replaced at all, We're going to lose a player in our squad who can score goals, that's it.

If Wenger replaces him I will eat my words but I wouldn't bank on it if I were you.

El Topo

Bayern and Roma reps met in a hotel in Milan with an intermediary. The money Bayer is offering would be paid over two years. #Bayern

Is it just me or does it seem like we have financial problems? I mean I know that our official financial data has been amazing, but why not just pay the fee at once?

Meier

Looks like if Kolarov doesn't play, Rodwell subs in for me in fantasy. Please don't sub him on for like 5 minutes, Manuel.

L1NETT

£50,000,000. Woodward is getting his chequebook.

You jest but 30 million say....I'd go for it.

*clears throat*

I meant in wider football conversation. never really mentioned when top players are talked about. I know the smarter beans on here know how good he is :)

A brew
Two Carlsberg in the fridge
The weather is wank
What a time to be in watching football

If Carlsberg did shit lager.....

Oh wait they do

GQman2121

Banned
Ready for the match!

8rkDNWW.jpg

rossonero

But Destro is coming to Chelsea to replace Torres. ;)

But sounds like him going to Roma is a real possibility too, if only on a one year loan.

Yeah that is more probable and Destro would be good for you guys as well.

I don't understand how the problem with Torres' wages are going to be solved though. No team wants to pay him much, heck Sportmediaset is saying that Chelsea are willing to pay €2m of his wages which doesn't exactly soften the blow anyway.

Sky is saying that Torres doesn't want to go on loan and that he wants a 3 year deal. I'm afraid that Galliani is indeed that stupid, but hopefully it's a smoke screen for somebody else.

Meier

Pretty nervous. Our home form is usually so good, that I'd be surprised if we didn't win, but Sterling is so dangerous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom