• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Ji Sung Park was sorta that way.

Only he exclusively played in the big games

People always talk about Podolski's goals, but I can't remember many decisive goals from him. I think he had a couple, but most where when we were already up.

Think it is a mistake to let him go unless we are going to replace him in this window, but if he isn't going to get any minutes it's not really fair to him.

TeddyBoy

10637970_891103620919044_187059258_n.jpg

Balotelli is Super Mario and Lallana is Luigi? :S

Seen the team sheets. Johnson starts. Congrats City.

Both Mourinho and Torres has said that Torres is staying so I'll trust those two before Milan Channel which has been plenty wrong in the past. Hopefully it's a tactics. No thanks to Borini too, rather then have Pazzini and Niang ffs.

Di Marzio saying too that De Jong is staying, so I'm hopeful there.

Yeah, feels a bit strange that they're talking about deals all summer long when just a few years ago it was basically forbidden to even mention the word "mercato".

Blablurn

Messi is incredible.

He is impossible.

Wilbur was right.

football fan pls

everytime i listen to coldplay nowadays i think about pep how he stood in the middle of the camp nou while watching his best of video at the big screen which had one coldplay song running in the background.

am i a blaugrana ?

Lightning

Banned
Podolski's work rate and hunger doe.

Fine with him leaving. Frees up the #9 and 110k in wages. Reus. Do it.

It is incredible how Podolski created a social media presence based entirely on a grunt.
It's sad that he's leaving. Why won't he get minutes? Joel Campbell better than Podolski? Cazorla who's bang average too going to play every game?

Is it like a national holiday in the UK or are the Chelsea people fucking slow?

I ordered 2 jerseys and they haven't changed the status since friday.

FootballFan

football fan pls

everytime i listen to coldplay nowadays i think about pep how he stood in the middle of the camp nou while watching his best of video at the big screen which had one coldplay song running in the background.

am i a blaugrana ?

Yes.

Welcome.

We need you in here.

rossonero

Mourinho will bullshit, to get other transfers done without them knowing Torres is finally gone and so on of course. If you think he isn't trying to get Torres away, you're crazy. :p

On the subject, the ice bucket challenge shit finally brought something interesting with it. Torres finally accepted it after being nominated a few times and ehm, this doesn't look like Engurland!

rYJozoD.png

He also wasnt even in the squad during the weekend.

Well fuck.... there is still hope that it won't be us getting him though. Roma, save us please! Benatia to Chelsea, Torres to Roma and Destro to Milan, please.

FootballFan

VISCA BARCA

that pep book changed me

He has that effect on people.

Fry dropped Bayern. You've picked up barca.

It will all come together as some plan pep was creating in his year off.

Did you see the goals vs elche? Messi is back and Munir is one of the best up and coming youngsters in Europe.

GQman2121

Banned
Proof that EPL is best league in the world.

Not sure if this is a piss take or not, but it actually is proof that goals in England are harder to come by. So while it's subjective to say any league is the best in the world, the defenses in England are clearly superior week to week.

Blablurn

He has that effect on people.

Fry dropped Bayern. You've picked up barca.

It will all come together as some plan pep was creating in his year off.

Did you see the goals vs elche? Messi is back and Munir is one of the best up and coming youngsters in Europe.

yop saw them. i think i found my second favourite team after glorious baeyern

Barzul

It's sad that he's leaving. Why won't he get minutes? Joel Campbell better than Podolski? Cazorla who's bang average too going to play every game?

Those two players would start over Podolski that's why Wenger is letting him leave. He's not very good and only contributes goals nothing else. With Walcott back we don't really need him around anymore. Should go all out for a CF now.

FootballFan

Not sure if this is a piss take or not, but it actually is proof that goals in England are harder to come by. So while it's subjective to say any league is the best in the world, the defenses in England are clearly superior week to week.

Maybe there just isn't any players in EPL good enough to get that many assists :p

Well fuck.... there is still hope that it won't be us getting him though. Roma, save us please! Benatia to Chelsea, Torres to Roma and Destro to Milan, please.

But Destro is coming to Chelsea to replace Torres. ;)

But sounds like him going to Roma is a real possibility too, if only on a one year loan.

I never know when I'm being sarcastic or not anymore. It troubles me.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mitten says our scouts were at Ajax Psv and Blind is nearly a done deal

Blablurn

Bayern and Roma reps met in a hotel in Milan with an intermediary. The money Bayer is offering would be paid over two years. #Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom