• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great, isn't it? You'll never shit with the door shut again! I could never live with anyone I'm not sleeping with ever again.

Hahaha I fucking hate going elsewhere or if people are in my apartment, and I have to shit with the door closed. Please. It feels so good to have it open.

Juz

image.php

Grats!
Thanks Bla.

It's great, isn't it? You'll never shit with the door shut again! I could never live with anyone I'm not sleeping with ever again.
Haha yeah it's pretty awesome.

GQman2121

Banned
Hahaha I fucking hate going elsewhere or if people are in my apartment, and I have to shit with the door closed. Please. It feels so good to have it open.

If I have to shut the door, that's automatically not going to be an A+ shit. It's impossible. I feel like I almost can't breath. I just want to wipe and get out of there. Horrible way to live.

FootballFan

Sterling is so talented.

El Shaa--Neymar--Munir--Sterling
----------------Messi
------------Octopus of Badia----------
Alba----Shit ---- Cunt------Januzaj

hngg

LTWheels

Think Gerrard is going to be liability in the match. City are so good on the transition, we need our midfielder who hangs back to have pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom