• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Bv6U7onIQAEn5q0.jpg:large

Apparently that is Di Maria arriving.

Can't tell which seat he is in though.

Should be a good signing.

edit
Looks like he is behind the front passenger seat.

Myggen

Liverpool needed a new defense before this match, even more now. If they continue like this they're gonna concede as much as last season, if not more. I'm never gonna be confident going up against Liverpool, but I feel like now is probably the best time of the season to play them. Can't wait for next Sunday (I'm a Tottenham fan, obviously).

tri_willy

fuck, last time we lost a game, which was against chelsea, we employed similar tactics as this game. lesson is, brendan pls, just go for the fast start formation

yes gerrard slipped u cunts.

3Sixty

Like Huddlestone, he's gone from bulky to fat over the summer

He's probably the least fat he has ever been, but he is fucking done. Honestly a 15 year lower league career will finish anyone.

Reckon he'd have played < 50% of the games he played last season if we had any back up what so ever.

City didn't impress me that much. Liverpool's defending was shocking. Seeing as Arsenal are just as bad defensively I am sure City will also put 3 on us.

L1NETT

City are such a physically gifted side, looked damn good today. Gonna be tough to beat at home, away form gonna be crucial for them as per

Not the worst for Liverpool. Looked decent enough in patches. Lacked that killer final ball and obviously resilience at the back

If I were a scouser wouldn't be worrying myself too much.

severin

The one positive (for lack of a better word) that we can draw from this game is that no team will get 3 points from the etihad.

Need to fix our attacking interplay without Suarez

It's obvious from the beginning of moves which of them will lead to chances, and which will go nowhere

Expected result

fuenf

Bv6U7onIQAEn5q0.jpg:large

Apparently that is Di Maria arriving.

Can't tell which seat he is in though.

Should be a good signing.

edit
Looks like he is behind the front passenger seat.

I found myself wondering why on earth they would be driving a Chevrolet before I remembered their shirts.

the DiMaria saga has nothing on the Berbatov transfer, hope it'll be just as succesful tho ;)

Mastadon

Banned
Poor game, but I'm not worried. The defensive mistakes weren't anywhere near as egregious as people are making out, other than perhaps the first one, and we certainly won't be facing an attacking outfit as competent as that again until we play the reverse fixture.

Main concern for me was Coutinho being anonymous again. Really needs to work on his consistency.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Poor game, but I'm not worried. The defensive mistakes weren't anywhere near as egregious as people are making out, other than perhaps the first one, and we certainly won't be facing an attacking outfit as competent as that again until we play the reverse fixture.

Main concern for me was Coutinho being anonymous again. Really needs to work on his consistency.

He played as a LW right? Did he ever play there before?

TeddyBoy

We were solid in the first half and conceded off an error. It happens. Second half City started quickly and scored. Agueros third was clinical.

Disappointed with the result, but it's one of the two hardest fixtures in the league out the way.

I hope it's his ACL. lol

Not a broken bone in his foot or a tweaked ankle. But I hope his motherfucking career is in jeopardy and he does his knee. lol

Wtf is this. These are just guys doing a job, you don't want a guys career to be over just because he plays for an opposing team.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Probably one of the toughest games we're going to have all season. Markovic started well, wouldn't mind seeing him start instead of Coutinho against Spurs.

Defence still needs a good sorting out though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Eriksen%20Dier%20Lamela.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom