• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, really don't understand the people who talk like that about Giroud. Sometimes i get carried away and say he is shit, but I don't actually think that. And it's not his fault he isn't good enough. He does his best and works his ass off for the team. I'll always be a Giroud fan.

Hope we keep Poldi. Don't see why we would get rid of him unless he doesn't think he will get enough time and wants to go somewhere he will start.

I think we will get Carvalho if we qualify on Wednesday. Think we will settle around 28.
Carvalho can play CB too. I think he would be the perfect signing, I really do.

Kos and Merte first choice. Chambers back up and getting some game time mostly again at bottom 10 teams in the league. Carvalho can fill in if required and Arteta/Flamini can fill dm role.

If Giroud's out for 3mths and Poldi's gone then we definitely need another number up front but goodness knows who. Wenger isn't going for fork over 40-50m + buy Carvalho this late in the window so we'll either look for a loan or someone cheap.

Bold One

He's a much better tactician than anyone ever gave him credit for.

Tactician isn't the best word, there's a guy on Twitter who talked about it a while back. Said he was a master strategist. Knew how the manage the squad and fixture list perfectly.

People forget that he did train the team for a long time aswell. He trained all the "class of 92". He was still involved in the training when we signed Ronaldo and Rooney.

He was just the best basically.

What a magnificent bastard.

Pretty much this

He built a machine only he knew how operate

GorillaJu

Fuck you guys man. We would have had Varane too until you guys went after Jones. We ended up having to buy Jones a year earlier than planned.

Oh go build a bridge. Your club is the PL equivalent of the New York Yankees. The day you get pity from anyone is the day Scarlett Johnansson is pregnant with my children.

I'm gonna make you a promise Milch....if Arsenal ever signs Reus, I won't give you shit or rub it in your face or do any of that crap that blaburn does. I know deep down you actually really like us Arsenal fans, and I just want to show you we're not all bad and that we love you, even if you are a huge dick to us sometimes.

Oh come on m8

That was just a bit of banter. And not different from wedward's constant posting of that one shit source he found that "confirms" what he wants to happen :lol

And some of you guys assuming it would hurt me in any kind to see Reus in an Arsenal shirt is funny. I'd take that over him joining Bayern any day. I mean, I'd still wonder why he went to Arsenal instead of staying with us but, you know, £££

Edit:
Also quoting myself, last post of the page sucks fucking ass
GOAT pass.

y7qdg1bmke3.gif

We should call him back this year already, he's just wasting another year in Stuttgart...

I can't think of a good CB for us to buy. Apparently Benatia is the man but he's going to Bayern. Even going back through my FM shortlists is returning no hits.

Who else is there. There must be one out there, but our scouts are shit so they've missed it.

We need to get a dominator imposer termination type. Proper hardman. I think we should just wait til next summer to try and buy one. Just let Rojo and Evans try and hold it down this year.

Oh go build a bridge. Your club is the PL equivalent of the New York Yankees. The day you get pity from anyone is the day Scarlett Johnansson is pregnant with my children.

You don't know how it feels to watch Young, and those pussies Cleverley and Valencia play. It's depressing and rots away our souls.

omgkitty

Oh come on m8

That was just a bit of banter. And not different from wedward's constant posting of that one shit source he found that "confirms" what he wants to happen :lol

And some of you guys assuming it would hurt me in any kind to see Reus in an Arsenal shirt is funny. I'd take that over him joining Bayern any day. I mean, I'd still wonder why he went to Arsenal instead of staying with us but, you know, £££

Edit:
Also quoting myself, last post of the page sucks fucking ass

hE72809E3

wedward

I can't think of a good CB for us to buy. Apparently Benatia is the man but he's going to Bayern. Even going back through my FM shortlists is returning no hits.

Who else is there. There must be one out there, but our scouts are shit so they've missed it.

We need to get a dominator imposer termination type. Proper hardman. I think we should just wait til next summer to try and buy one. Just let Rojo and Evans try and hold it down this year.

We need one also. Can't think of any, but I am not a scout. Hope we had a backup plan to the Greek.

Lightning

Banned

Ron Vlaar from Aston Villa to United am go!

GorillaJu

You don't know how it feels to watch Young, and those pussies Cleverley and Valencia play. It's depressing and rots away our souls.

I know far far worse. I have stared into the eyes of the beast. I have seen a Liverpool starting XI with Christian Poulsen, Paul Konchesky, David N'gog, Joe Cole and Milan Jovanovic.

--

On Alex Ferguson: he also read trends in tactics and kept up remarkably well as the game changed. He probably would have turned United into a high pace counter attacking team like Dortmund if he hadn't retired.

What do I do with Giroud in FPL.

I don't know who to sell him for. Can only upgrade really but I don't have the money. Then I have to sell someone else. But who. And then transfers.

God this is shit. He's going to go down by at least 0.2 this week.

Halp.

Abraxas

Carvalho can play CB too. I think he would be the perfect signing, I really do.

Kos and Merte first choice. Chambers back up and getting some game time mostly again at bottom 10 teams in the league. Carvalho can fill in if required and Arteta/Flamini can fill dm role.

If Giroud's out for 3mths and Poldi's gone then we definitely need another number up front but goodness knows who. Wenger isn't going for fork over 40-50m + buy Carvalho this late in the window so we'll either look for a loan or someone cheap.

Pato. Pato. Pato. Dat 10 million pound buyout clause.

I don't know who to sell him for. Can only upgrade really but I don't have the money. Then I have to sell someone else. But who. And then transfers.

Halp.

I am looking into Adebayor and Jovetic. I might use my wildcard this week. I want to get gibbs, kolorov, Dzeko and Giroud out.

Kikarian

Aye. Enough of this passing/somewhat skillful defender. I just want a Roy Keane in the defense. Accompanied with Evans would be ideal.

GorillaJu

Halp.

I made potential suicide by downgrading Pelle to Naismith. Third striker is a tough call this year. Last year's two best strikers were both pretty cheap at the start. I think Suarez 9.5 and Sturridge 8.5 or 9.0.

Rooney pooped it up this weekend and I'm fearing for the future. I need City representation it they're so fucking stacked, who do I even pick?

LAM09

Ex-Manchester United and England midfielder Ray Wilkins believes the club's British record signing of Angel Di Maria is a sign of desperation.

Bingo!

I made potential suicide by downgrading Pelle to Naismith. Third striker is a tough call this year. Last year's two best strikers were both pretty cheap at the start. I think Suarez 9.5 and Sturridge 8.5 or 9.0.

Rooney pooped it up this weekend and I'm fearing for the future. I need City representation it they're so fucking stacked, who do I even pick?

I'm going to wait for Aguero to find fitness and will then plump with him. Only problem is that with his fitness an ongoing concern...and with the backup that City have, they may choose to rest him quite frequently.

Rooney is a guarantee. He gets points. He'll get above that 150 again this year, isn't crazy expensive either.

All our players except Adnan and Welbz are fucking cowards, no one even tries to beat their man.

Really tragic bit in Sunday's game when we were on a counter and Rooney had the ball, kicked it past the defender and then just pushed him over.

Good old days Rooney and Ronaldo would tear up the pitch and nothing could stop em.

Saite though. We got Di Marie now.

Really tragic bit in Sunday's game when we were on a counter and Rooney had the ball, kicked it past the defender and then just pushed him over.

Good old days Rooney and Ronaldo would tear up the pitch and nothing could stop em.

It only took us how many years to properly replace Ronaldo?

Bold One

I miss Park...

3-Lung Park, that dude was a freak of nature, so underrated and one of our best Big game players.

Lets hope the fucking flat foots actually start making runs, we are so static and predictable.

I'm at a hotel trying to catch the highlights of today's games.. MY GOD THIS CONNECTION. It couldn't be slower I swear. Not only is it slow its also super laggy, takes forever for a website to start loading. Acknowledge me damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom